Reviews for Two Points for Honesty
PattyCake17 chapter 6 . 10/23
Really interesting. A shame you didn't finish.
Well this story is fantastic. Where'd you go?
lovetoreadaa chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
You are epic and this is epic. I see it's been a while since you've updated. I hope you're okay and that you'll be back soon! You've captured everyone's personality perfectly and they've remained consistent and the story is just perfect!
lovetoreadaa chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Love it! I hope you continue it!
elenasmileycheeks chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
so when is the newt chap?
LoveDE chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
I just happened upon this story and loved it! So awesome. It would be so great if you could update.
000000000009999999 chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Please please please update this, I realise it's been a year since the last chapter but oh lord I have only just stumbled across this and desperately want to read more.
DElenaLover4Ever chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Your story is amazing to say the least, love the flow of it and the fact that it's set in New York .
I set mine in NY too, love it too much.
When are you updating?

1234Girl chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
Love this story! Just re read it, hope you continue! :)
Karolina94 chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
I'm so sad you seem to have abandoned this story. It's really amazing. I hope you'll decide to continue one day :)
Salvatore-soul chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
I watched a movie last week with a similar plot to this and made me think of your story so I reread it, it has so much potential, your writing is really good and I love how both Damon and Elena have Issues but those issues only made them bond, i hope you can update this soon
Anon chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Please, please, please tell me there's more of this somewhere! It's amazing!
Sylviemdi chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
I am so glad you updated the Story. ;)
I hope you find the time to Write another chapter soon...

I enjoy the plot..well done
asnoo02 chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
I'm loving this story, its so cute, so innocent. Everyone is a victim, lashing out, trying to stick together as a family and feeling suffocated at the same time. It is an interesting dynamic and I can tell a lot more explosions are headed our way. I had assumed this story would be something like the wedding date, but it is in fact so much more, and I am hooked, and I cant wait for the next update!
ObsessedwithTVD chapter 6 . 8/7/2013