Reviews for Charmed: Another Halliwell
Skywarp460 chapter 1 . 7/21
Uh you do know buffys straight right!?
antoniatsetso90 chapter 1 . 10/7/2021
I need more chapters please update more
TheSoloPlayer339 chapter 1 . 8/8/2021
Um, so I thought you should know it is physically impossible to drive from San Francisco to Los Angeles in 2 hours. Without any stops or Traffic you might be able to make it in about 6 or 7 hours, but any time I have made the trip (stops and traffic included) it's taken closer to 10 or 12 hours. As I understand it if you don't take any bags with you and you take the express lane at the airport you could maybe make it in 2 to 3 hours by flying (time to get to the airport in San Francisco and from the airport in Los Angeles included) to the specific place you are going.
stories23 chapter 164 . 7/9/2021
kenn.davis.56 chapter 164 . 7/8/2021
Not to be nasty but, THE END?
Boris Yeltsin chapter 164 . 7/7/2021
Loving it, though the Buffy/Dawn thing is rather strange, they are sisters, in a manner of speaking.
stories23 chapter 162 . 6/30/2021
hi are you going to finish this story.
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 4 . 5/14/2021
some au suck because they just shift one minor thing this one does that but in a good way
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 3 . 5/14/2021
flawless I was wondering if you were just going to do this
stories23 chapter 163 . 8/26/2020
I Like the story and i Don't like Dawn and Buffy together. but it your story
DiazCakes chapter 163 . 12/12/2018
I just came across the story and decided to review once I got to the end of what you have posted. while I like what you are doing, I also want you to know that I have come across some typos. Now it is possible that I only noticed them because I have been listening to your story through an app at work instead of reading it, but they are there. Now I know it's been a few years but I'd still like to know how the battle with the first id's going to go. surely dawn won't kick buffy out of the house now. Not to mention the other big battles.
Kurama29 chapter 163 . 10/31/2018
What happens next do they live a normal life now does Dawn and Buffy get married and do they get their wish as well.
callanagassi92 chapter 140 . 6/9/2018
As i have said why is it ok for the charmed ones to use magic for personal gain and get away with it but willow gets frowns looking back at charmed they have done it alot compared to willow . Which shows the writers didnt have a proper understanding and continuity of personal gain yea i get willow has a problem but the charmed ones are hypocrites thou buffy and the series tackled magic and personal gain better .
callanagassi92 chapter 136 . 6/9/2018
Ive read ur story story and liked it but looking back at charmed and all the crap theyve done in the show their hypocrites they have done alot of spells for personel gain which goes under the radar and doesnt even effect them much i mostly blame the writers of the show for this problem especially for their understanding of personal gain and consequences of magic . The writers for charmed ended up Portraying the charmed ones as all knowing all right mary sues despite their many mess ups and ur stories and write have done the same i think the show once upon a time and buffy are the only few shows that show the actual price and consequences of magic.
D.J. Scales chapter 84 . 7/8/2017
I was expecting Barbas to show up