Reviews for Shattered
4Gracie04 chapter 51 . 8/20
Awesome story! I started reading and couldn't stop. I love Jake and Bella stories! I was so worried when Alice kidnapped Bella. Glad Jake imprinted on Bella! Loved Charlie knows about the pack. Loved the whole story! Thank you for sharing!
Rollo chapter 47 . 6/15
Everything is "honeyed" in this version of Twilight Honeyed scents, this, honeyed that. That phrase kind a gets played out after being used in every chapter.
Anyway, as a neutral reviewer I have mixed feelings about this.
Here is what stands out most glaringly.
Strange how Bella's venom issue never gave her a problem until she returned home. And If Charlie had not been shot, Bella being the coward she is, most likely would have never returned to Forks, seemingly content to have dreams about Jake while having sex with bar room pickups.
Bella is the one who ran away and stayed away, yet she does nothing to contact or go see Jake She simply whines about Jake not dropping everything to go see her. To make the relationship work on any level Jake is required to debase himself constantly. Jake has to ignore Bella using him, humiliating him, abusing his friendship and love. Ignore her being both dishonest and deliberately vague about her feelings to keep him on the hook and Jake has to ignore Bella cutting and running without the smallest shred of regard for his feelings. Bella acknowledges none of her hateful conduct towards or abysmal treatment of him. No apology, no amends - NOTHING. For Bella, it is all about BELLA. Yes it's all peachy that they are together now. But without Jake allowing himself to be a doormat it could not not have happened
"...sharing what was in her heart was never easy" Except to a dead rotting reanimated corpse. Then it was all kinds of easy. For someone who cant give her the escape from living life on its own terms? A guaranteed ironclad forever? In that situation Bella is going to play the long odds and jerk Jake around for as long as she can. For the rest of her life if she can get him to keep taking her crap Yes that sure is a confident, grown up Bella you have there!
Let bella do her job and get felt up by some random guy to get money. In front of Jake. Then when Jake does what anybody would do when watching that Go out of your way to make sure he gets scolded Yeah that works. You don't really like the character of Jake. That much is obvious. You have made him weak, jealous and thuggish. Everything the original character is not. You have attempted and poorly I might add to make Bella strong and independent and fucked that up too. You have forced traits on Bella and you did it in a way that is also awful She comes off as weak, whiny, selfish and more than a little hateful. More concerened with her "friendships" with Leah of all people and her business. You have no idea how...forced and cliche that comes across as. While there are a few good plot ides they are executed in a manner so twisted and hamfisted as to be laughable. Again you have made characters that no one but the usual crowd of readers that would like any story in twilight. Characters that could never be cared about. Characters that most thinking readers would never want to see together or do well. Everything going on in this trainwreck is ugly.
I mean yeah she needed time and all but she love the boy he is ready to die for her who leave a great thing like that behinde atleast she could be in touch with him y torture the poor boy i think this part of story does not make sense just to put drama and angest but if shecome back agsin and he accept her with no hardship thats not acceptable in all the stories jacob is just pining over bella even afte long years and leave any women in her life without second thought just like thst for princess bella it makes me angry well i think he deserve better than bella and her stupid acts
A fighting chance? What is the issue except for Bellas cowardice? He cant give a guarentee? The only issues are Bellas. Hers the only reluctance. Whyere else is she going to find someone to put up with all of her sick twisted nonsense? Or maybe its the fantasy of Jake while she's screwing other men?
Either way to any one with a brain Jake with Bella is NOT a HEA. From my veiwpoint Lauren treated Jake far better than Bella ever did. Period.
Aphrodite? Ummmm youre joking right? I cant imagine anyone describing ?Bella in quite those terms but then again You have jake eating all her bullshit with a spoon so...Where do you come up with this saccharine, droll, trite stuff. Who thinks like this?
OMG this is really really bad. Oh yeah.. And its not what she could not its what she WILL not. Big difference. I hate the psychology of this character. How everyone thinks she has grown strong and brave. All I see here is an arrogant, selfish, self centered woman who destroys everything she touches. When the going gets tough Bella gets to running, hiding, lying. Then the writer couches that as strong mature behavior. But a little sex makes it all better...That is just weird.
Roshimon chapter 14 . 6/3
Bella is a coward...a crackpot and an asshole. Whats running thru her head? Herself. First, last, destroys everything she touches and everyone else pays - that is the essence of the character. The weepy whiny Jake thing aint working either.
Jake should have cracked Bella in the head...and then ripped Matts head off. instead of putting up with her crap
Why the fuck should jake come to her? Bella did the running away. Bella screwed Jake over..countless times. But this being Bella, well she could care less!
I cant even really understand what Jake see's in Bella. She never treated him with respect.. infact she treated him in a way I would consider hateful. Eddie hurt her so she hurt jake.
Jake wanting to be with her is like getting hit by a bus ..managing to survive and then going out and getting hit by another bus but on purpose.
why would Jake WANT to claim her? This is really silly.
See? Like I said why would anybody want to see Bella and Jake together? Bella isnt even human. Has no heart. You make all of these flowery terms of her character and then show she is a piece of shit. I mean ...really?
Bella is the one who ran away, bella should be the one to go to Jake. And your right...Bella is not the same...she is far worse and not half as smart as she thinks.
Anyway this story now officially sucks.
Nothing her has changed my mind Jake deserves far better and Bella deserves NOTHING. Zip. Zilch