Reviews for Train of Fortune
Would you lengthen this story and continue it ?
michigangal0223 chapter 1 . 5/10
love this one shot
KendraILoveFandoms chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
LOVED IT!
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Very good OS, I like it, thank you for sharing.
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This needs to be continued! Love it.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Sweet!
CAngell chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Loved this! More chapters, please!
jloveskristen chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Loved it! Really really written.
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Cute little tale, great job doll.
Nessa19 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
love this! I hope it gets continued :)
cherryhilz chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I love this! I hope you continue this story! I would love to read more! :)

Thank you for sharing!
archy12 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Nice one!Sometimes it does happen that we meet the right people a bit late,but what matters is to not let them go.:)
mauigirl60 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Well, I can definitely tell you are not a US writer but I don't know exactly just who you are! Time will tell! I hope you will continue this, I'd love to see Edward's history and how he disentangles himself from his own marriage.
Dutchie La Rue chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This is one-shot is something else! Let me tell you I hope that you extend this into a multi-chapter work! I love this storyline and I love your Edward and Bella and little Ben! I can't stand Mike or Kate, even though we don't really get into Kate...but can it be that because of Mike's jealousy...he could have been having an affair with Kate behind both Edward's and Bella's backs? I would love to read more and more of this love story build and unfold and all that they have to conquer and overcome to really be together and what kind of job and life Bella is able to create for herself and then with Edward and little Ben. More More More and more steamy lemony goodness for these two, especially with the all talented Edward! Sa-weet! ;)
Deia1721 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
OMG, what a panty-wetting lemon! Who doesn't love a sexy, dirty-tallking, DILFward?!

Thanks for sharing and good luck with the contest!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »