Reviews for Train of Fortune
Tinsley Warren chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Aw loved it!

I feel like this could turn into a multichapter. I feel like stuff with mike aren't resolved yet because he was being too calm and I wonder what Kate will do. I wonder why Edward didn't divorce her before. Hmm questions.

Really great story!
whiti chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this story from start to finish. Too bad I'd just voted before I read this one as I would have included this story as one of my votes.
Mylisssa chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Loved this. Bella and Edward really complete each other and Ben is too cute!
ELG21 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh you're good ;) read all of your stories. I'm getting addicted to it.
married2thcoach chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I Absolutely LOVED this story. I was cheering for Bella all the way through it. Mike is a major asshole! And how could you not fall in love with Edward and his adorable son Ben. Totall cuteness. I can never resist a hot & sexy Daddyward. Great story, please consider continuing on. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Good story good luck in the contest!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I'm glad she had the strength to leave Mike because he was a douchebag and I'm so glad her and Edward got things talked out and it was cute to see how they fell for each other. I wonder what Mike does end up doing to get revenge
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This story was the best out of all the ones I've read which is all 19 of them, so I vote for this one to win.
rubell chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
so glad she found the person she truly should be sucks being married to someone who could care less...
MK543 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Mmhmm good, more please! This is so right & sexy, too. I would love to read a few more years with E & B. (Bella married Mike?! yuck) xoxo
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Aww that was sweet! And mike was a jerk! Glad he's gone. Now was Edward married too? Is he divorcing her? Thanks so much for a fantastic entry.
monicaalexr chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
loved it xD
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I loved it.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I loved it so good yeah they are made for each other and ben too cute thank you
mariga79 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013