Reviews for Fences
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
Yes it has lol great job thank you so much!
The Key To Darkness chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
Hmm... haven't read this in a while lol.

I enjoyed this chapter, though I'm not used to short chapters so it feels a bit unusual, heheh.

Other than a couple spelling grammars (the one that stood out the most was you put "cock" instead of cocky... might give off the wrong message. XD) I have nothing to complain about. Well done, I hope to see more of this in the future!
Sincerely,
-KtD
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Yay you updated! I miss u n this story so he told her she was cute then walk away then said he was not interest. Haha but great job!
DiveintoHeart chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Yay! An update! :D Vanitas is so sly and Namine is so uptight, its so cute :3 Keep up the work! :D
vanitas.vanitatum chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
This story is one of the reasons why I love AU for Kingdom Hearts. Very believable, even though the characters don't have anything to do with each other in the series. Speaking of characters, I think you nailed their personalities. Looking forward to seeing more.
DiveintoHeart chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
More speech, this story will most likely have a lot of speech ;) Vanimas is kinda funny because Namine is like the shadow of the light (kairi) and Vanitas is the shadow of the darkness in Ven's heart. Which is probably why I kinda like it :3
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
WOW this chapter made me laugh! throw paper paper at people funny cant wait for more!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
This story is great!
DiveintoHeart chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
It's ok, we still love you :P Man, Vanitas is such a funny character XD
OmegaStarShooter14 chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
VANI-TELEPORTING-POWERS, GOOOOOOO!
DiveintoHeart chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Woah, new author name! :D
I liked how angry Namine was in this one, quite interesting. And it was OCC, but it was ok because she was hungover :3
The Key To Darkness chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
This chapter entertained me for some reason... guess it was just cuz I could see the whole scene in my head like it was a movie. :D

Anyways, great job on this Chapter! The progress is going great! :)
-KtD
Le Neko-neko chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
This is cool :3 You people are much more better with portraying Vanitas' character ;w; I'm jealous, haha :3
OmegaStarShooter14 chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Namine recovers quickly. At least she didn't throw up or anything. -shivers-
KarakuRoku chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Random question but what made you add the Inmate to your username? Not saying it's bad, it's pretty awesome actually. Like a Mafia name or something xD *shot*

Oh noes, drunk Nami always ends bad. D: TEACH VANI A LESSON NAMS! XD Man for some reason I love how you portray Namine here. x3