Reviews for Blood
Steve-Arkarian chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
*Gives a fangirl squeel* Good, definitely good :D
rpenny33 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
This is a really good story. Keep writing.
Takara Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Hi! So, wonderful beginning, full of suspense. But I get an eye-twitch at the German, so if you don't mind; It's "Verräter", not "Verräterin", alas you plan on turning Monroe into a girl. And "Tod dem Blutsverräter", not "Tod zum blutsverräter".
Other than that, I'm off to see what the Hexenbiest is going to do to poor Nick while Monroe is... incapable of doing anything aside from feeling guilty! *dashes off to the next chapter*
Greetings, Phoe
Uchiha Riddle chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Amazing as usual, I'll never understand how some authors, like yourself, can write so many good stories, seriously impressed.
hobgoblin123 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Although I like Hank and Nick a lot Monroe's definitely my favourite character in the series, and you write him very well. Hopefully you will delight us with a sequel!
WiseDraco chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I keep using the word lovely but it is so fitting. You really have a flair for this fandom. Keep going!

Sam
WiseDraco chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Your take on Monroe is absolutely fascinating.

Sam
D Squirrel chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
This was great. Totally evil plot with a wonderful happy ending. Monroe's reactions were absolutely delicious.
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
OH my! YUMMMERS! I soo do love yaoi fics. XD Soo cute too. Heh, bet Eddie never saw himself as the damsel in distress. lol Good think he has a Grimm in shining armor to help him. lol Very nice. Hope there is more. _
no name chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
THIS WAS GREAT! Really it was i like it A LOT! lol it was really good... :)
Emi chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
I love your story! Its'really interesting how you develop the characters and the story itself. Your Monroe is great and i can't wait to know if there will be repercussion.
Dominosowner chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Aww. GOSH I love these two. I'm glad they're living together in the show. The bro-mance! :3
MAFITA chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Absolutely adored it! :D OMG I loved it! :D I'm not sure what kind of antidote I was expecting but I sure wasn't expecting that! I'm so glad you posted this story! It was short but sweet and it left me wanting more! :D

It was a very welcome change from the crap that's been my weekend... One of my uncles, who was very very dear to me, died early on Saturday morning, we just buried him today (Sunday). It's been a very sad, tear-filled weekend... I'm glad you decided to post this today, because it gave my mind something else (a great something else :D) to think about besides that...

I hope you're considering writing a sequel! I would love to read what would happen next between them... Would they move in together definitely? Would they call themselves a couple in front of everyone else? I hope everything is going great for you! Hope to read you soon! (really really hope you write a sequel) Kisses!
loubega chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
No bad .I like it and love your writing still kisses for inspiration ;p
loubega chapter 1 . 3/11/2013