Reviews for Confessions of A Cheerleader
Why chapter 1 . 11/29
Polka-Dotted Strawberries chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
:( Sad fanfic :'(
haha chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Wow, why do I keep reading things like this where Natsume is the jackass? Man. Dammit.
missU chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh my god, I'm so touched T.T keep up the brilliant work ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I've never been to a school with a cheer squad before so I don't know. DAMN YOU NATSUME! T_T
lisaOpine chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
wow really good :) dts r8 ppl just always talk but never investigate the matter XE bcause f these ppl so many kids attempt suicide. anyways it was good n keep up the work X)
Lolipohp chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
It was okay. I did'nt think your story stuck to the plot.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I really liked the different perspective and plot, although I think you should label this story "tragedy" since mikan dies...I was looking forward to a HEA since it wasn't marked tragedy...
bluebacon chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This made me cry! Great job!
abluebox chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
i think you should write confessions of a basket ball player
i really liked it lol
keep up the good work!
:D :D :D
Meimi chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Wow quite long! I liked how you narrated a story in a differant prospective. But I have seen your better work. Though very good :) all in all.
hina-chan chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I love it
it was beautiful
HTB chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This is so inspiring.
hungryhippo112 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013

I did like the message you tried to convey in your story. In my view, I interpreted it as the general "don't judge the book by it's cover." kind of moral. The only thing that I found frustrating during my read was some of the dialogue. There were times when the person speaking was ambiguous because there was no clarification. Also, in some cases, I felt like there was too much dialogue. For a story like this, o where I think you tried to express emotion, t's important that you do so with sideline paragraphs.

But obviously, I don't mean write paragraphs of description; you know what they say, quality not quantity. Just write some description from time to time when you start to feel that the dialogue is redundant and tedious. Don't get me wrong, dialogue is crucial. But too much dialogue can also be ineffective.

Cheers and write on.