Reviews for Priorities
Savannah chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Awe, this was so cute. (:
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Gosh, this really helps me along while I await for the eclare confrontation! This is how it should go, and if the Degrassi writers choose otherwise, Ill just choose to be oblivious and tell myself this is how it really went
GUEST chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
THIS.
This is how it should've gone
melymely chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Beautiful.
Thank you.
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
aw this is so cute! I hope something like this happens!
Eclarefan96 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I thought this was so cute! I hope eli and clare are just on a break and bot really breaking up they have gone through so much just to let it go to shit.
DOB16 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Yes yes I loveeee it please continue ahhhhhhhhhh I'm so happy :)
slexies chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh my sweet baby Jesus. Yes just yes, this is what should happen. Thank you for making this it made me smile during this eclare storm
setsailforthegoldensea chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I CAN'T STOP CRYING. asdfaksdjas. i love this.
NamilovesDegrassi98 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I actually almost started tearing up :,) This was an amazing one-shot and I love it oh so very much_
racheldh chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This is perfect. I really hope Eli and Clare have a talk like this in the upcoming episodes so they can understand each other better. I was really frustrated with Eli in last night's episode because I could see where he was coming from, and it made total sense, but the way he went about expressing his feelings was really cruel. I think you explained Eli's thoughts perfectly. Great job! I can only hope that things will go over this well on the show. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This gave me Eclare hope! Oh, I'm so glad I've discovered your stories - I can't wait to read them all! This was super great :)
eliandclareinlove chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Just what I needed since last night's episode! Very well written!