Reviews for A Doctor, A Harry, and An Angel
miss psy-co chapter 1 . 10/8
I want a creepy pet angel !

Also this is amazing
Loveless Demon chapter 1 . 7/13
Lol this is amazing. Can you imagine when this gets out to all the aliens? The legends?
'There is a man you must fear who rules over all of time and space and another who walks beside him, his lover, the one who can never die.'
Or even 'The raging storm is the companion of death,beware!'

Hahaha there could even be 'The man of many names who walks beside one touched by death and a fallen angel.' This was fantastic!
And Harry’s creepy pet angel.

Perfect ending! Wish I could have read about Harry meeting Jack and maybe Torchwood so that they could meet “Harry’s creepy pet angel” but this is amazing!
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
I really loved this.. Super cute. I found a couple spelling mistakes that are easily overlooked
Kain Vixenheim chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Somehow the angel is my favourite part in all of this.
I can just imagine Doctor introducing Harry to like River and being all yeah this is my friend, he's called Harry. And that's Harry's pet Angel
AlexandriaPotterBlack chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
more more please
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Ugh I want another chapter too this ...
misherukuro chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
And Harry's creepy pet angel. LOL
Muppi chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
It was really good! Wanted more u
Devil Lady Hitokiri chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Oh! I loved, but the really horny Harry was a new one :P I was expecting something more of the relationship between them and maybe an insidht in what happened after, but this end was quite cute too.
Thanks for sharing!
mayawene chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
i like it merci pour cette merveilleuse histoire...
Delta99 chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
This was really nice, it gave me warm fuzzy feelings -
Chaos Greymistchild chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
XD Love the afternote: And Harry's creepy pet angel, indeed.

~Chaos
PWAAH chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Wow, it started really cool and then devolved into cliches. Or was it crack all along?
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
That final line broke me. lol. I really wish you'd expanded this rather than just leaving it as a "and they lived happily ever after" type thing. This would have been brilliant as a multichapter fic. I'd love to have Harry meet Jack! And Clara too! Can you imagine him with the Daleks? lol

Great work!