Reviews for The Seventh Sin
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
so sad T_T
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh my goodness, that last line just killed me...

The finale was wonderful and terrible all at the same time. I wanted Neal to be able to have his father back in his life, but I'm glad that he realized that Peter is the better man (And that one line in 4x15 about Peter being more of a father than James ever was? I've only been waiting my entire White Collar-watching LIFE for that! ;P Speaking of, do you think you could write a story tag to that?).

Anyway, wonderful little fic! I adore all your White Collar/Psych stories, and I'm so happy that you're still writing for both fandoms! :) Hope you have more soon!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
perfect
Wondo chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Powerful and gripping description of Neal' thought process. Nicely written.

However, I believe unmasking James' true character will force Neal to recognize he is not his father's son. No nature over nurture here.
govgal chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Very compelling. I like your thought process. I don't know how this would not destroy Neal. I think your right that every time Neal looks in the mirror now he's going to see James.
Stroma chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
very good.
Cheryl W chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
That was so powerful, so true! What a great job you did in getting into Neal's head and it was so elegantly written. Love it!
pechika chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Wow this was lovely.
ansel chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Wow, pretty intense! Makes me want to cry for Neal, again.
SallyCarefree chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Very nice. Have to admit that the finale caught me off guard, too.
I guess, Neal will be as devestated as Peter about this twist of action. Your story was short, but very intense.
Ultracape chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Given the bravuro performance by Matt Bomer (just a magnificent scene that I can't get enough of, along with the marriage proposal) at the end of the episode, yup, I can see that. Neal definitly felt broken, betrayed, and probably afraid that his own father would even for a moment consider physically hurting (killing) him. That James had that type of evil in him was obvious when he spoke to Pratt about prison.

Neal had been in a supermax facility and did not have such hatred in him. Neal did not blame anyone for his own imprisonment and in fact he he liked and respected the man who put him there.

He even loves (platonic) Mozzie or why else taken the fall for things that Mozzie has done, several times and look at what he was willing to do to make sure that Kellar got his rightful punishment.

James told Neal that Neal was not his father, and that was the only gift of any worth, the only truth that man gave his son. James does not deserve to be Neal's father and James knows that, otherwise he would not have left.

Anyway, just one thing that I hope might brighten your day, remember, there is a fifth season and so it will probably take no more than a few episodes for Peter to be okay as well as Neal.
WynonaRose chapter 1 . 3/9/2013