Reviews for Between Brothers
Zorra Reed chapter 1 . 8/15
It was hard to tell who she'd end up with, she was such a flirt with them both, and I was seriously miffed when she ended up choosing Tygra. Old school fans just assumed she'd end up with Lion-o. Since she more or less had in the original. Looking back on the remake, I think Tigra was the right choice considering the changes these characters have undergone. That said, you're twisting it back to Lion-o was refreshing and sweet. It's nice to see something work out for him for once. But it really drives home how unexpectedly pleased I am that she choice differently. I don't think I'm ready for the 2011 Lion-o to be in a relationship. He's far to cute and charmingly naïve. Best part of the series was when Pumyra turned on him.
Urazz chapter 1 . 1/29
Yeah, I definitely agree that this is the way the episode should've turned out as there was little development for Tygra and Cheetara to grow as a potential couple.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
OH! Eu amei essa história! Amei (infinitamente)! Você capturou os personagens de Lion-O, Cheetara, Tygra perfeitamente. As emoções também estavam para todos os lados e você escreveu de forma magistral sobre eles. Espetacular! :D :)
Philliwolf5 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Oh wow! That was very well done! So..WHY haven't you been writing again? You certainly have the skills, my lady! I love how descriptive you are, yet very concise with the different scenes here. I also like how Tygra didn't even really seem to come out the loser in the situation. His pride was intact, and it didn't feel like he was dumped on at all. You know, I can honestly (and grudgingly) say I wouldn't have minded the show ending this way. Very well done indeed!
Story's Blade chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This would have been a much better ending. HOnestly, that couple came out of nowhere. It seemed to make SO much more sense for Lion-O to get her.
alphalover chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Wow! now I never watched the show, but this is really really good. The tension between brothers, the whole bloodline thing and of course, the love story. So sweet.
AnonymousIncognito chapter 1 . 3/13/2013

The characters were on the money and your setup was far more believable than the series itself. Take a bow; you earned it. Now though, we need an encore or two from you. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Hhhhh HHHHHAAAAWT! *sigh*

You're good Bronwynn. You gotta do MORE!
AnonRydr chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
...And I did say Hhhhh HHHAAAWT!

Yep that was me. Forgot to log in again.

Is there more to this? Oooh DO take it fiuther!
The Cretin chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
BRONNIE! Great job on your first one. Now this...this is what we should've got. Instead we got the door to the Twilight Zone but no matter, this trumps canon.

Its believable (check). It jives with character personality (check). Well-written (check) Rocks the house (double check). Awesome job. Hope to read more from you soon. Keep rockin.
Anzu Fan chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
See now, if Cheetara's character remained consistent, this would have happened. Or something rather like it. I especially like how she is written to have emotional intelligence here and sensitivity; she lets Tygra down but with great gentleness and care as one would with a friend. Overall very nice and worthy of sharing. Sorry it took so long to review; I've been kind of scattered lately.
imhooked chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Loved it!
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Bravo, I Love it! If only it happened that way in the series. You and Prarie both have such a great way of writing Lion-O and Cheetara, I'm almost envious. I'll keep watch for anything else you have in store for us, keep up the great writing!
Nitrogirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
If this is your first go round, it's an excellent one. :)

Loved it. This is what should have happened in the episode.
gwenjm chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Stunningly beautiful! Your characterization is perfect - sympathetic to all three, and true to all their strengths and weaknesses. Cheetara is wonderful here - strong and sensitive. I am so thrilled to read a fic where Cheetara is happy :) (though the romantic stuff still makes me blush!)
You are such an amazing writer. I hope you extend this fic, and I eagerly await more of your stories.