Reviews for To See All My Worlds Disappear
GalaxieGurl chapter 1 . 7/4
I've enjoyed this story several times, but only found it again since I've figured out how to leave a review. There's not a human being on earth who doesn't feel doubt at some time, and Booth is no different. His struggle, worry, and faith you've portrayed here is all the more meaningful because of that doubt. Makes him seem more a real person and less a TV character. Well done.
delia84 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Very nice "mirror" here to have both Booth and Brennan doubting what they know and hold true. Nicely done.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
For some reason, I hadn't realized that you were writing in the Bones fandom now, so I was thrilled to run across this story of yours. It's bittersweet, well-characterized, and has a nice flow to it. I'm glad that you decided to share it with us; late is definitely better than never. ;-)
SnowyBones chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Great story! I really love the idea of Booth having doubt while this whole thing was going on. Because I'm certain if we could have heard him thinking during this episode, he would have been thinking those doubts.
leshagen chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I always love when a FF story fills in the gaps that the episode left open...thanks!
StephyJ83 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
definitely better late than never! Great story!
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Nice story, I enjoyed reading it!
Boneslvr38 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
What a nice story. Very enjoyable. I found it when someone posted it on Twitter. I liked it alot.
threesquares chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Lovely. I like the theme of Booth doubting; I like the backstory/insights into the whys of the fight, of the resolution that Booth knows he can expect, but that he knows enough to go after her. This was my favorite line: "It's a hollow thought in the back of his mind, a place he won't allow himself to go: the truth is, he's not sure he'll be able to forgive God if he takes her away now." The hollow thought, the blind spot in his faith that he is suddenly aware of. Very well done. Thanks. Michele
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This was wonderfully written. Great job.
Some1tookmyname chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I really liked this. Very true to how imagine Booth would have felt. Really well done. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013