Reviews for The Little Winchesters
The fan of supernatural chapter 38 . 18h ago
Can't wait! Awesome chapter as usual!
sweetkiwi604 chapter 38 . 3/23
Thanks for the shoutout but completely unnecessary. 425 reviews! Girl that is awesome!

Ok onto the chapter. Dean wanting to be with people his own age ugh broke my heart and a 3 year old Sammy was too cute! Amazing job as always!
Cookies and stickers all around!
jensensgirl3 chapter 38 . 3/23
I can see Sammy getting upset with that, being that young and seeing your brother getting hit will effect him. Wish they would tell us why Sammy is afraid of clowns. Love your version of it hon. I can wait until you get to mind.
Samstruck chapter 37 . 3/23
Wow! Really awesome chapter! Caught all the right emotions! Sorry, I haven't been able to review for a while! With Boards coming up, my brains been a little to scrambled! But m back for sometime before the boards now! Hope you did well in your exams!
Now gonna go read the next chapter!

warm regards
Naenae00 chapter 38 . 3/22
Hey loved this chapter can't wait to read more
Naenae00 chapter 19 . 3/22
OMG i started crying
Jenmm31 chapter 38 . 3/22
Aw this was so great! I love your take on why Sam is scared of clowns...and how he even kept the real reason from Dean! Beautifully written! Moooooreeee pretty please :)
judyann chapter 38 . 3/22
OMG I love it! thats such a great story about why he is scared!
The Real Mystery Writer chapter 38 . 3/22
You forgot about me... Sammy Dragneel
potterheaddemigod chapter 38 . 3/22
I love it when you update :)
LilyBolt chapter 38 . 3/22
This was spectacular! I simply ADORED that you gave such a perfect reason for Sam to have grown to fear clowns. The idea that he was afraid of them because he saw one accidentally hurt Dean once as a small child made good sense. And I liked that you had Sam be able to rationally look back at the memory and know it was silly, but still feel that his fear was justified because it was understandable to be afraid for his older brother's safety. I also loved that Dean didn't know the real root of the fear, he just knew Sam had the fear. Good choice there! I can't wait to read more of these! You write them as young SO well. :D

P.S. Kudos to you for having described Sam falling on his butt from fear as the clown came around the corner. I love Sammy and I don't blame him for having a fear...But the image of that in my head totally cracked me up. ;)
wandertogondor chapter 38 . 3/22
Awwew Sammy :( this chapter is beyond marvelous! You are amazing and so is your imagry and storytelling!
Acidspades chapter 38 . 3/22
Hmmm? You're starting prompts again? That's cool! I love this story so much. It's so adorable! Keep up the good work!
hotshow chapter 38 . 3/22
This story was very good. Thank you.
mandancie chapter 38 . 3/22
oh wow! I like this approach on how Sam became fearful of clowns. This was really good! :)