Reviews for The Little Winchesters
smarklez chapter 38 . 3/8
Prompt: Sammy get turned into a toddler and wants to still do adult things (even drinks a beer) but, dean's over protective side in multiplied by 10.
Greenapples1212 chapter 38 . 1/18
Hey I've been reading this story and I really love it. I really hope you are not dead because you haven't updated in almost a year. Hope I see more one shots soon.
Thanks
angellec chapter 32 . 7/21/2014
I love these but I do have one question about this chapter,while he was not there when Sam was a baby he would have been around more for Dean's infancy,why didn't he know from that experience?
wandertogondor chapter 38 . 7/7/2014
Wow. I'm all caught up again. What do I do now?! I can't wait! I suck at waiting.
I've really wanted to commend you for gathering in such a large following in just a year! That takes a lot of skills! And the feedback you get is also amazing and loyal! It's very well-deserved since you're an amazing writer and offer so much to your readers!
Got any secrets you can share?
wandertogondor chapter 37 . 7/7/2014
Everything was all nice and dandy. Happy chapters that made me laugh and now this?! This...this...I don't even know. Dean, the charming, handsome, beautiful boy, LEFT his date because his little brother was upset.
Oh, how you paint a word picture! A beautiful piece of artistry.
wandertogondor chapter 36 . 7/7/2014
I must say, this has to be one of my favorite chapters!
wandertogondor chapter 35 . 7/7/2014
"Dude, do not boss me around" Oh, honey, your brother's got you wrapped around his finger!
"You have no idea how many people have died just rolling the window down Sam." You write Dean's sassiness SO well!
"You guys need a room?"
Ugh, I was laughing throughout this entire chapter!
wandertogondor chapter 34 . 7/7/2014
jkldhfnaksjdhf WHAT! No! I thought that last chapter was the highest level of adorkable-ness but...this chapter slapped me in the face and I'm really questioning my sanity right now. What do I do with all of these flower-and-unicorn-butt feels?! GAHHH! You're amazing. No, no, I'm pretty sure you're Batman.
wandertogondor chapter 33 . 7/7/2014
That's it. I'm all out of compliments. I can't. I'm out of compliments and metaphors. This is nice. It's SO nice. Sanjana, seriously, I'm emotionally compromised because of this cuteness overload. Thanks a lot!
wandertogondor chapter 32 . 7/7/2014
bfsadljf haskjfhasdkjf
My face just sprinted across the keyboard because I have no words to tell you how precious this is. Damn this story for waltzing into my heart and staying put!
wandertogondor chapter 31 . 7/7/2014
Gurl, you're skimming 500 reviews! Proud of you!
Sammy...in pain?...with migraines...NOOOOOOO
Love how John KNEW that Dean took care of Sam more than anyone. I just love how John noticed/realized that. More than himself, Dean cared and was more hands on with the younger Winchester. Thanks for throwing that little Easter-egg in :)
wandertogondor chapter 30 . 7/7/2014
Nothing. The answer is nothing. Nothing is cuter than 4 year old Sam!
Again, never knew I wanted to see John and Bobby interact until now :)
Thank you for this lighter chapter. Nice to see them all happy
wandertogondor chapter 29 . 7/7/2014
My two best friends went to Maryland Academy :D whoot! REPRESENT!
Why do so many bad things happen to poor lil Sammy? I think someone lost that rabbit's foot earlier on :)
"You can stop hovering you know." Oh, Sammy, you crazy! Dean won't just stop! Precious baby.
wandertogondor chapter 28 . 7/7/2014
HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU!
How can you break an already broken heart?! How? How?! How!?
Sam! In the hospital bed! Sammy D:
And Dean! My baby!
wandertogondor chapter 27 . 7/7/2014
"Jerk. Drive." "I am, bitch."
I choked on my water. Love how the Jerk/Bitch thing started when they were so young and full of life! Not like now :(