Reviews for Clash
LuVySoNy chapter 14 . 3/18
this is such a great story! :-) i hope you continue it! please! i love how you included so many characters and the plot runs smooth, your characterization is wonderful, i want to know whats going to happen!
Winged-Wolf-Tsuki chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
Wow I realy like this fic just finished chapter 14 I hope you get a chance to add to it in the future you put a lot of detail into your depiction of the characters its realy good awsome job :-)
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
Awesome update! I can't wait to see what you do next!
Lydia the tygeropean chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
the intro of Lotus, nice.
Linzerj chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
Holy cow the way you just incorporated Lotus, Mei, AND Bishop into this-! Gah I'm so excited to see how this all comes together...!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
Me like
Guest chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
I think the foreshadowing evolves around Raph and Mona! For some reason, I think Mona's going to do something with Spike, because she said "It's going to be bad if anything happens to that little guy"!
Also, isn't "Mei" the Japanese name of Venus?
Also, could you bring Irma and Casey in?
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Yay u updatef! Great so far! Can't wait till next update, and season 2!
Lydia the tygeropean chapter 13 . 10/3/2013
great chapter
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 13 . 10/3/2013
This is an awesome chapter and when is season 2 coming? Please update soon :D
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
Um... I'm not sure who v figure is, as I only started watching the series on YouTube this month, but I'll take a guess; is it Hun? (Not sure if I got the name right!)
Also, *Shivers* I'm afraid of geckos! I would be SO scared if I hav 2 touch one, like Mona did when she went to school!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
I laughed way harder than I should've when Leo said "So, unless she's leading a secret cult of Preschoolers and teaching them to rob the ice cream man, I'm pretty sure she's not actually in a position that endangers the little ones." (I had to copy & paste that -.-)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
O.O Mikey's a fortune-teller!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
Hey there! I've been reading your story for a while now, and its really good! You've got all the characters IN character, and Mona's character is really cool! Ooh I can't wait to see what happens with Angel and Karai and Mona and Raph! Please keep writing!
Lucky2013 chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
This chapter was really good. I'm so hooked on your story, nice job