Reviews for This
QuillSpell chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
MOAR
Joker29 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
love it please keep going what happens next
Gafan9 chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Continue, please! I want to see the date !
Jjwillbabystar chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Thnk you. I've been constantly checking to see if you have updated and I most definitely not disappointed with this update.
MindFullofStories chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
If you want to continue the story it's your choice to make Gloria. :]
If you would I can't wait for the scene where Pam questions Paige on what's happening with them.
I can't wait where Cici and Emily talk then after Paige goes out of town like pll episodes..
Wait this is AU. Well I can't wait for more interesting scenes.

-Lil
Del chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Oh my.i just realize that I did not review your previous chapter. Silly me.
But then I will review on this instead. (:
Yes yes yes. This was something I had expected especially the part before Paige is going to say I love you to emily as an assurance. Emily was in doubt and it felt as though so many things are in her head before she truly took in the I love you from Paige.
You hit my weak point. I love sweet together paily and could never take angry, fighting, frustrated one. And I am glad that everything is still going nicely for now.
And at that point where emily wanna go and look for Ci Ci, I almost thought that emily would say that they would continue part 2 when she is back. Hahah. But gd enough for me though. A date would be absolutely great.
And of course I would love for you to continue this or come up with others or even continue your other story, as long as they are written by you. Because your writing style never fails. It is just so good to resist. Thanks a lot for the update. (: can't wait ...
Jamscottroc54 chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Well, it all adds up to f*cking perfection as usual. This should've been totally what happened in that ep.

Hmm... I'm kinda torn. I really like this fic but... I feel like it'd disturb the BIF updating process and i really LOVE bif. So i guess what i'm saying is, continue if it wouldn't have any effect on BIF.
eden chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Thank you for the new chapter, this story keeps getting better and better! can't wait for the next one.. :)
PamyNovaes chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Hey! Please continue is an amazing story I want to know whats comes next with this date and stuff!
xx
Marmoreck chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Oh sweety Gloria! you make believes thats this really happend in the show! cuz PLL sometimes dissapoint me!

so lovely! keep, keep do it! nice story

update soon!
eden chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
waiting for the next chapter of this amazing story
Jjwillbabystar chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
First of all thanks for the update :). It's really great to have the gaps left by the episode filled out like what Em was feeling before Paige showed up and the internal dialogue Em is having makes this even more interesting so kudos and I can't wait for the next installment.
Jamscottroc54 chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
:O *dies of a broken heart* Lol nah, i don't feel too bad, B-) i got a few affairs on the side too *thinks: -: oops, did i just say that out loud? Darn it!* ;)

Aiit, i won't lol Definitely gonna be coming back for more. As long as there's an update i'm gonna be checking it out.

Wow, paige's kinda clueless rn.

Hmm... "because i didn't wanna hurt you" uhm... Paige? LAME EXCUSE BRUH!

Dun dun dun dun!
LIES.
Dun. dun.. dun... dun...!
DOUBTS!

:( Gosh Darn it, no hanna this chp lol but ooh... *in a sing-song animated type voice: Paige is in twouble*

can't wait to see what em does next :D p.p.s
eden chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter...
Jjwillbabystar chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Liking this a lot pls update soon also love that you are incoparating dialogue from the show but using it in a different aspect.