Reviews for Hard Choices
lead me to salvation chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
This is so adorable, I love it!
Spiritblaze chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
This is too adorable. Pat having his first crush, and then Achilles teasing him about it? Simply priceless! And I just loved the fact that the girl had a crush on Achilles instead! I found that hilarious! xD

This chapter was short and sweet, but I still very much enjoyed it, and I was grinning like an idiot the whole time I was reading it. Of course, I eagerly await more! :)
Spiritblaze chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
OMG! This chapter is simply the most adorable so far! Little Pat is always a treat to read about!

I love how Achilles interacts with his little cousin here, and his surprise at Pat's swearing and the line about him hanging around his men too much was priceless!

I am soooooo sorry this review is so late, but I cannot wait to R&R the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I'm enjoying this story very much. I love how you write their bond to one another. I especially liked the chapter dealing with the dog. So intense and moving. You wrote an engrossing scenario which came to life before my eyes. I hope you keep writing more in this story. Thanks for sharing your art.
America Liberty chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Oh my god, I'm dying. This is hilarious. The dialogue was the absolute best. I noticed that while reading the other chapters as well, you have quite the knack for characters as well as dialogue.

Well written!
Soso22 chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Lool
Loved this chapter, so funny :)
Annon chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Update!
Briseis chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
i loved this soooo much, please please please write more
Soso22 chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Awwww sp cute ...
I love the idea of this fic :)...Patroucls is so cute .
I love Achilles anger and worry thinking pat may ran away
And poor pat want to look for him :(
Such a sweet story
Thank you so much for writing and sharing
I hope to read more from you soon
Take care
Soso22 chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
I am so happy you updated the story :D

I love your very creative ideas , and your unique writing style .
I kind expected Achilles reaction to be much stronger than that . Patroclus was so out of line ,specially telling Achilles , " you are nt my father ." I was kind mad at him myself.
creative idea on you part to add a new charachter "Kirs" .and how he was trying to put some sense into Pat ... but overall I dont like adding a third party to Achilles/pat interactions
and I kind needed to see more fulffe loool

Anyway , Thank you for writing . I hope the next chapter is coming soon :)
Spiritblaze chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
What an adorable chapter; well worth the wait! :)

I really like how towards the end, Achilles used his own father not caring about him as a point of how much he loves Pat. Sad, but it really drives the point home. And I love how Achilles was in conflict between being "just his older cousin" and being his guardian.

Write more soon! ;)
Lauren chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
It's amazing! write more?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I thought this was going to be a good story. But I was disgusted that you chose to write about beating an animal to death. I couldn't even get passed the first chapter. That sort of thing actually happens to poor defenseless animals and for you to actually write about it is pretty horrible.
Freedom Rose chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Oh I love your story! Please write more about it!
Soso22 chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
wow u really out done your self this time :)) out of the 3 ch this one is Definitely the best , not mention the lenght of the ch was amazing ...
as I read the story first u had me worried about achilles then i was happy to see him then I got angery then it was all cute loooooool
both achilles & pat were so great all of thier actions seemed normal ,
just one thing : I didnot like Eudorous interference , he was way out of line

any way good job , waiting for more from u :)