Reviews for Shadow Wall
This is good so far
FlyingDoll4 chapter 8 . 4/7
Yeah! Go Phantom! You can do it! :D
Hybridkylin chapter 7 . 2/7
: D Phantom being an empath, sort of, is pretty cool
DB-KT chapter 7 . 2/6
Very excellent chapter! Though I'm a bit confused. How can Danny still transform into 'Phantom' if Phantom is his own person? Unless Danny's body has been able to replenish the ectoplasm it energy to do so that he can transform into Phantom again. But then again, it wasn't until with Phantom was he able to transform once more. So maybe only with Phantom's connection he's able to transform?
LunarCatNinja chapter 7 . 2/6
Huh. This is a good story, so I can't figure out why I haven't started reading it before. I'm looking forward to whatever you write next!
LunagaleMaster chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
This story is so interesting! It's a lot different from most of other Phantom centric fanficiton out there, let alone Pitch Pearl FF. The idea that Phantom has to learn how to exist by himself without Danny is so new.
So, I'm guessing that this chapter that the two "strangers" were actually Danny's parents? If so, ouch. I mean, what the heck? They hit Danny for defending Phantom (or at least I think that's what happened). Danny must be frustrated over so much in his life. Losing his ghost half then finding that the ghost is in a broken state. Since it's after PP, Danny can't be the hero that the entire world expects him to be. On top of that, there is huge tension from his parents about Phantom. Wow, it's no wonder he is always frustrated and irritated. He's just taking out his anger on the ignorant Phantom. :(
I'm liking the story, so far! See you next time!
Hybridkylin chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
The Companion Cube is best cube. And will probably never ever try to murder anyone.
ZoneRobotnik chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
Geez, Jazz, what is your problem? Danny can't spend two minutes with Phantom without you yelling at him? I mean, he hasn't seen him in a while, reasons unknown to me, and you really need to lay off. Phantom WANTED to see Danny.

I'm getting really ticked off at Jazz, and I almost wished that someone had slapped HER instead of her slapping Danny. :/
EcoReibun chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
Poor little phantom
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
Aaw I feel so bad for Phantom, not being allowed to keep the block. :( I tried to figure out what colors were on each side, but I think I only guessed a few right.
Bashirisuku chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
Aww poor phantom
Hybridkylin chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
hhhhhhhhhhhhh you updated it's awesome this sense i'm incoherent
licorice chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Please continue, this story is wonderful, though confusing.

All I 'understood' is that at first Phantom merged with Danny and became one. After about a year the two separated and the ghost side, Phantom, became a whole new person who is naive about the world around him. He can't stand up nor understand anything but is in the process of learning, as he used a bit of his powers efficiently. Jazz is trying to help him and used Danny to help her as Phantom is used to Danny, being part of him once. Phantom wants to impress Danny and would hate to disappoint him.

Please do another chapter and clue me in of the events, I don't know what is happening with the lab guys...
Bashirisuku chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Why is danny upset with him?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »