Reviews for You're Awful, I Love You
Ludo song in title love
HettyBobcat chapter 18 . 9/26/2013
Im so sorry for your lossed. 3
HettyBobcat chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
Bar none, best spn fanfic ive ever read. Well written, extremely well developed plot, believable dialogue and character interaction. Whew. I can't get over it. Where has this story been all my life?
Anonymous568 chapter 18 . 9/21/2013
Your apartment burned down..good lord. Take all the time you need to get resettled. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
sorry for your loss and hopefully someone else caused the fire. :) hang in there. we are patient and can wait for the updates a little longer.
Pyro42x chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
Wow I'm so sorry for all you have been through and I hope things improve for you soon. This story is so good ill wait for as long as it takes. :)
XX-SchitsoManiacAmutoLuver-XX chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
I'm so sorry to hear about that! My prayers to you that everything figures itself out. Take all the time you need, this story is worth the wait:).

Now, a review.

I love this story so much! And hate it to the point where I end up throwing my phone at the wall:/. But besides the point. I am completely in love with how you write future Cas, like I can't even decide who I like more, him or real Cas. I was waiting for them to have a confrontation and you did not disappoint:). That scene was perfect, and Cas's last comment had me giggling for like ten minutes. I'm actually still laughing at it as I write this.
Avenone chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
The most important is that you are alive! Have strength!
haizegato chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
Hope you have a break soon! Xoxo
LilyBolt chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
I am so so sorry that happened to you! Especially the part about your cat. :( Honestly, i'm glad to hear you're ok at least. Really, take whatever time you need. We'll all be here to support and review whenever you have time to post. But what is most important (obviously) is that you take the time for yourself that you need. :) And if ever you just need to rant in frustration or something, I'm happy to listen. It's about all the help I can offer, but if you need it, I'm here.
ValidEgo chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
I am so sorry for all of your loss. Your story is wonderful and I will be grateful to read it whenever you feel like updating it. In the meantime, I hope all goes well for you moving forward.
Aliniah chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
This is so freaking good that I don't even have the words for it. I don't know who I'm rooting for in this whole Cas Dean Castiel mess but I feel like there is gonna be sadness in my future no matter who gets the guy. I hope you update this soon!
dannie chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
is there gonna b any more anytime soon?
Anonymous568 chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
"This was his reward for putting out the fires that would have burned the world."

Just a great line. That first section with Sam was so vivid and dark and horrifying...and I applaud you for it. Absolutely wonderful writing.

The situation with Cas and Castiel never ceases to be interesting. I'm seriously curious how things will work out...