Reviews for By chance
Lex Starfire chapter 11 . 3/6
This is amazing
Love2read23 chapter 11 . 2/4
Haha. Brilliant ending. Thanks for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 10 . 2/4
I was so worried the baby would die even if Harry lived.
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 2/4
I don’t like how Thor just dismisses Teddy’s concerns.
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 2/4
That’s a cute scene.
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 2/4
“Boy he moved quick”. Haha. I had wondered if Teddy and Thor would pair up since Teddy is probably immortal now as well considering Harry’s blood was used.
MargaritaS chapter 11 . 8/11/2017
interesting, wouldnt the last names be thorson and lokison?
Once There Was Me chapter 11 . 8/8/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Shinningstar1998 chapter 11 . 6/18/2016
Lol Gabriel is my absolute favorite character from Supernatural!
Shadowy Kitsune Alchemist chapter 11 . 4/21/2016
awww so cute... Pretty good story. adding it to my fav list.
RavenandDragon chapter 11 . 3/31/2016
this is my second time reading this story and still injoyed it,

I hope u can do a sequel if not a one shot of the future?
randomplotbunny chapter 11 . 10/8/2015
Loved this!
IshipToomanyThings chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
thor and teddys daughter's proper last name would be thordottier and loki and harrys son would be lokison
JiinxTBM chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
Wouldn't it be Thordottir and Lokison? Or Teddydottir/ Harryson, because the girl would have automatically been a dottir due to being a "daughter". All the last names in Norse mythology (well normally) is built up by the fathers name and a suffix which would be son for a 'son' and dóttir for a 'daughter'.
miranda ann chapter 11 . 3/29/2015
The proper names should be nymph thordaugter and Gabriel lokison (just thought you should know);-)