Reviews for By chance
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 11 . 8/8
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDD─ÄDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Shinningstar1998 chapter 11 . 6/18
Lol Gabriel is my absolute favorite character from Supernatural!
Hijoshikina Kitsune nokage chapter 11 . 4/21
awww so cute... Pretty good story. adding it to my fav list.
Raven and dragon chapter 11 . 3/31
this is my second time reading this story and still injoyed it,

I hope u can do a sequel if not a one shot of the future?
randomplotbunny chapter 11 . 10/8/2015
Loved this!
Femnaruxsasulover chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
thor and teddys daughter's proper last name would be thordottier and loki and harrys son would be lokison
JiinxTBM chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
Wouldn't it be Thordottir and Lokison? Or Teddydottir/ Harryson, because the girl would have automatically been a dottir due to being a "daughter". All the last names in Norse mythology (well normally) is built up by the fathers name and a suffix which would be son for a 'son' and d├│ttir for a 'daughter'.
miranda ann chapter 11 . 3/29/2015
The proper names should be nymph thordaugter and Gabriel lokison (just thought you should know);-)
kirsty21 chapter 11 . 2/1/2015
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
interesting
QueenOfTheives chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
hehe i like :D
vampygurl402 chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
Do more loki/hp fics please!
Mokushi Ryuu chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
If english is your second language I applaud you for the credible attempt. If english is your first language, I would suggest getting a beta to have a look at this to see if they can't. . .polish it a little bit.
alex forester chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
really like the story is there a second part or is that it
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
You can never watch Supernatural. Is naming him Gabriel a way to somewhat name him after his father, since Gabe went as Loki forever? Or was it just a pun in the same sense?