Reviews for By chance
CJRockettes chapter 11 . 8/25
This story has been great fun reading it, but I have a big issue with the way you named the children.
In Norse mythology, the children are given a last name that identifies them in such a way that says who their parents are. In Thor’s case, he is the son of Odin, so of course he would be named Thor Odinson. In Loki’s case, he is the son of Laufey, so he is of course named Loki Laufeyson.
In the case of the newborn children, Thor and Teddy’s daughter (if following the Norse way of naming), she would be named Nymphadora Thordottir (daughter of Thor), and Harry and Loki’s som would be named Gabriel Remus Lokison (son of Loki).
The way you have them written says that Nymphadora is Odin’s son (which is wrong as she is a girl), and that Gabriel is also Odin’s son (which of course he isn’t).

Just thought I’d explain how it works. Otherwise, I loved the story! :)
JohnlockpokiSnarrysabriel chapter 11 . 7/10
I KNEW IT. XD As soon as I saw the name Gabriel I thought of my baby Gabe. It’s a perfect name, great story.
It would be Thorsdottir and Lokison.
Lexie Starfire chapter 11 . 3/6
This is amazing
Love2read23 chapter 11 . 2/4
Haha. Brilliant ending. Thanks for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 10 . 2/4
I was so worried the baby would die even if Harry lived.
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 2/4
I don’t like how Thor just dismisses Teddy’s concerns.
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 2/4
That’s a cute scene.
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 2/4
“Boy he moved quick”. Haha. I had wondered if Teddy and Thor would pair up since Teddy is probably immortal now as well considering Harry’s blood was used.
MargaritaS chapter 11 . 8/11/2017
interesting, wouldnt the last names be thorson and lokison?
Mismatched Melody chapter 11 . 8/8/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Shinningstar1998 chapter 11 . 6/18/2016
Lol Gabriel is my absolute favorite character from Supernatural!
Shadowy Kitsune Alchemist chapter 11 . 4/21/2016
awww so cute... Pretty good story. adding it to my fav list.
RavenandDragon chapter 11 . 3/31/2016
this is my second time reading this story and still injoyed it,

I hope u can do a sequel if not a one shot of the future?
randomplotbunny chapter 11 . 10/8/2015