Reviews for Red Dawn
Book Lover chapter 7 . 2/17
Please Update ASAP!
The Original Miss Darling chapter 7 . 1/9
Its been forever and a minute that you have updated. I'm looking forward to finding out what happens, so please update soon.
beckylovestwilight chapter 7 . 1/4
Just read all the installments of this story and I have to say I absolutely love it I know its been nearly 4 years but please please update soon xx xx
Freoborn1980 chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
Well I reviewed at the end of the last book and here.I really hope you decide to finally finish this one please update
catahoula leopard dog lover chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Hiya was wondering if you're still writing your stories or not?
PrincesitaVulturi chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
me encanta
Maria Contreras chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
Srry I meant really instead of relay and borns instead of bourns. But plz update, I'm in live with this story.
Maria Contreras chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Please, please, please, please update this its relay go. I want to know who attacked Jacob. I kinda have a feeling how it is. I think its either one of Victorias new bourns or its Kate that found him.
Monica chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Love it! It's very good, so far! Hope you get a chance to write soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Loved it plz update again soon and plz say u will update A mile in my shies again soon plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
juliet709 chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
please update. i love this story. cant wait for more.
juliet709 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
oh my goodness i hope evil jake is not back.
zaliyak chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
more chapters please!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
Pleaseee update
Kay5678 chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Wow you wrote alot I got so addicted I had to read it all before I went to be and nows it's 7:39 am and I started at 8:30 last night with some breaks all throughout! Eleven hours wow! Well I liked it but I just want Paul and bella to runaway I can't stand that new alpha and I wish Edward would've suffered those new wolves annoy me but other than that I love it I wanna see who is in the pack but wants bellas baby dead I have suspicions but that's it! Anyway please update sooon! GTG!