Reviews for Red Dawn
Freoborn1980 chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
Well I reviewed at the end of the last book and here.I really hope you decide to finally finish this one please update
gdselby chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Hiya was wondering if you're still writing your stories or not?
PrincesitaVulturi chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
me encanta
Maria Contreras chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
Srry I meant really instead of relay and borns instead of bourns. But plz update, I'm in live with this story.
Maria Contreras chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Please, please, please, please update this its relay go. I want to know who attacked Jacob. I kinda have a feeling how it is. I think its either one of Victorias new bourns or its Kate that found him.
Monica chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Love it! It's very good, so far! Hope you get a chance to write soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Loved it plz update again soon and plz say u will update A mile in my shies again soon plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
juliet709 chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
please update. i love this story. cant wait for more.
juliet709 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
oh my goodness i hope evil jake is not back.
zaliyak chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
more chapters please!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
Pleaseee update
Kay5678 chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Wow you wrote alot I got so addicted I had to read it all before I went to be and nows it's 7:39 am and I started at 8:30 last night with some breaks all throughout! Eleven hours wow! Well I liked it but I just want Paul and bella to runaway I can't stand that new alpha and I wish Edward would've suffered those new wolves annoy me but other than that I love it I wanna see who is in the pack but wants bellas baby dead I have suspicions but that's it! Anyway please update sooon! GTG!
Alexis996 chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Its such a sweet moment between Paul and Bella! I cant wait for you to update your story soon!
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
More please:)
Blacksaphire98 chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Name: Artemis Hollows
Looks: 5ft 11 inches, tan with snow white hair,pure silver eyes, weighs about 120 so skinny, a cross tattoo on both sides of neck . first pic, a dream catcher with three little ones under it tattoo on side. . second pic.
Age: 17 female
Personality: is nice but is a bitch when you insult, anger, or just annoy her or her friends. Protective of weak and hates bullies. She is forgiving of things that people do on accident and regret it but if they don't she will hurt you.
She tries to bring out good in everyone. Is clever and likes to have fun but is is lazy sometimes.