Reviews for Share the World (In bits and P I E C E S)
Cappy chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
All of these are so great! Seven was just, wow, I have no words for how impactful that end bit was with Zoro and Usopp. For a second there, I was thinking maybe it'd be Sanji saying something to him since you ship them, but now I see it couldn't have been anyone else but Zoro to say those words to him. And Wallflower made me smile so hard! It's always nice to see a playful Robin.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
these are all great! I can't wait to read more )
Evening Rise chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Sweet
and it's a great idea to incorporate the title into the story. I do have to say, thouh, that it's not flowing as smoothly as it could have...
But I like it anyways
kisses, E*R
mad100141 chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
So they all handled their treasure, but for Luffy it's his crew. It was confusing for a sec. In the one about Life given did you mean Roger or Ace. I would think Ace but Roger did give himself up. Brook and His hair, I would love to know what he uses. Thanks for updating.
ForFreedom21 chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Interesting. I've always wondered about this, actually. Oda does a wonderful job showing discrimination between species but not so much race. Other than the marine pirate one. I've always wondered. And yoy wrote it well.
I loved Zoro's words, how true they were and how Ussopp understands now. Great work:)
person chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
this is just... aww
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
I love this chapter
scratchienails chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
WOW! These all are so fantastic! The gluttony one with Usopp actually scared me a little, and it was written so fantastically! Ten Less was adorable, and something Luffy would totally do, and the way you end it abruptly really manages to shock the reader (like it shocks Nami). It was sweet how Usopp had all sorts of gifts from all the people he met, and how he came back to Kaya in the end. This one with Vivi was also very nice, seeing how an outside perspective might view her actions.
All in all, these are all wonderful! Every one is emotional and creative and well-written!
mad100141 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Yay for more
Elin B chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
"The Craze" felt even more devastating in this longer version than when I first read it!

Still adore "The Locker Message" - I may not be one for high school AUs in general, but this is just too cute and with the perfect final line.

And I hadn't read "Ten Less, Nine More" before! I don't know enough about Hanukkah to have anything much to add to it, but the symbolism of Luffy tying each candle to a Strawhat sounds lovely - with again a very neat final line.
ForFreedom21 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I have to admit, I didn't think I'd like this. The first chapter had me "ehhh" but thtle second wwas better.
But this chapter...wow. it amazed me. So short and sweet and insightful. Good job:)
whywolfcity chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Your stories never ever ever cease to amaze me. That last one put a huge smile on my face (and congrats on it being the chosen winner!). Your writing is lovely and this is a lovely drabble collection, yes yes yes
(Also this is inloveandgivenaway - I changed my mouthful of a penname.)