Reviews for One Day of Fun
Elisabeth721 chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
OMG I love it! Fabulous end, the vows were just fantastic! I love this story! You are one of the only authors that can end a story, and make the story feel like its ended.
4 Alaza-Mz.Jane Doe .Fangirls chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
I like your way of writing you don't write safe you right on the edge...not afraid to mix and mingle and I like that.I just read the entire seven chapters and honestly I wish there were more but the 7 were amazing keep up the good work
awesome chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
awww:) love that ending!
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Love the smut but the grammar is hard to read
rearviewxmirrors chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Honestly? I like the idea but the grammatical errors are making this too hard to read. We will be parting ways now.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
fantastic! write more!
Clace Shipper chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Whoa steamy! Love it keep going! And if we are aloud to put in requests could you please do one where sebastian and jace have gay sex with lots of fingering and but licking!
Sinares chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
...I've never done the dirty before (and no, I'm not 14, I'm 18), but doesn't semen taste... disgusting? I mean... you ARE swallowing the stuff that comes out of a penis. Doesn't that taste gross or something? I don't mean this to be a hate-review or anything, but I'm new to this whole thing, and since I come from a religious-oriented background, I've never been properly taught how to do it or how it works. So... what does semen actually taste like?
rosesandbooks chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
ohmygod its amazinggggggggg i am crying wow i love it - especially when Mayrse walks in on them i was so embarrassed for them i had to close my laptop
Anuskiaa chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
by god I need that talk about sex lol Marys moooreee!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
The ending is so funny
HawthorneArmy chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
you should continue this story, just saying.
mortalinstrumentsgurl1 chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Awww They have to face the wrath of Maryse, that's nice
HawthorneArmy chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
must. read. more.
check your spelling though.
mynee.twirk chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Awwwww...thats so damned romantic! You should do your first handwritten story bout that girl who fall in love with the man who kidnapped her.. Its going to be hits!

xoxo