Reviews for Night Hunter
WizardWank chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
ahh, I can tell this story is getting good! Love how harry is in this fic
Lendrir chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Great story! Please don't stop writing it.
I really like time-travel fics and you gave yours a really nice twist when you made Harry decide to not interfere with the past. But I really can't wait for Harry and Tom to interact with each other.
Zlatka chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Billie Holiday chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
I logged onto my computer just for this, so hopefully you'll pay attention to my criticism.
I honestly believe you couldn't make Harry more unlikeable if you tried (unless that was your intention)? It makes no sense, how arrogant he is when he barely survived the war. Most of his time at Hogwarts wasn't spent studying, so how can he possibly think he knows everything there is to know? If anything, he should make up for his laziness of the past or he should read ahead if that's just too tedious for the Great Harry Potter. Pft.
That attitude is neither appealing or adding to the story. If I am expected to read on, Harry should be doing some wising up in the foreseeable future.

You also have some minor errors like misspelled words, general grammar mistakes, and words that are misplaced so I recommend you getting a word processor ( even recommends a free one on the main page) or find yourself a beta.

I've yet to see much of your other characters so I've nothing to say, except I hope you do not create a stereotypical Riddle, if you don't know what I mean look at the majority of Harry and Riddle fics. That concludes my criticism today, hopefully you found it helpful as that was my intention.
FemmeFerret chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
I like this story! I do hope you continue :)
Fic's Sly Lover chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Thank You!
Eliana34 chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Je trouve que tu fait Harry trop arrogant et tom trop puissant.
patricia.pc chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Great story! I'm excited to read more :) especially loved Tom's dark aura in the train.
the pianist 123 chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Nice.
Ceti H. Black chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Brilliant.

I really like this type of fics :).
midnight rose chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Ciao! ;P
its a very...very...ve..ry...AWESOME FANFIC ;D

And let me tell you something i was thinking of a fanfic where harry would be back in the Tom Riddle's Era and everything BUT i was thinking of having harry go after the Final Battle and then i was thinking as to how to make Harry younger and well now that idea have to take a step back because i have to think something else, and i want to post the fanfics mostly after they are finished but oh well! ;p

By the way the fanfic is awesome and the style with which you are writing is good so you dont need to worry about that, just keep on working the way you do and i DAMN LOVE IT ;)

ps. an d thanks for writing such a good fanfic for us and for yourself :) *gratefully bows*

pss. *intense reader comes out* HURRY UP WITH THE UPDATES, WILL YA?( he, sorry:) )
InkCorpse chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Interesting.
Jessi2094 chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
I find myself liking this. But man i hate that it only has three chapters but atleast they were long. But anywho you did an awesome job and i like the twist of deaths work you put in timetravel.
GothicDebby chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Like this story so far :)

I'm really hoping it will become HP/TR because I can see them fitting so well as characters )
sarah-rose76646 chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Um, the chapter's end is abrupt, and so it seems choppy and incomplete. Riddle's musings could be a li'l more detail oriented, his dislike for others a bit more capitalized. Till now, his character is unclear. His characteristics are muddled somehow. He doesn't like company, he knows/believes he is more powerful than his peers and he dislikes Dumbledore. They are facts, not his personality.
Not my favourite chapter, I'll have to say.
I'm hoping for a better one next time.
Regards,