Reviews for 5 Times Stiles was the Pack Mom
Tolkien Geek 17 chapter 1 . 5/5
SMACKING DEREK ON THE NOSE WITH A ROLLED UP NEWSPAPER FOR BEING TOO GROUCHY! YOU BRILLIANT HUMAN BEING! I laughed so hard my brother came over and asked me if I was ok. This is quite possibly my favorite description of Isaac ever. A Tolkien fan who loves English lit? I can totally see it! I absolutely ADORE the sweet friendship between Stiles and Isaac. Absolutely wonderful!
LoveItAll chapter 1 . 3/29
Aww this was so sweet! I wish there was more fluffy Fanfictions like this! But I wonder what happened to the Alpha that was sniffing around Stiles' house...
HMMyers01gmail chapter 1 . 3/12
I am finding a lot of names for somethings in the story are common in England and it's just so cute and unique thank you for that it's wonderful
Adriene SC chapter 5 . 2/15
Love it! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
One of the best sterek fanfics I've read :)
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
This was perfect.
Cersesi chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
So sweet
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2016
This is one of the best things I have ever read.
RoseGlass chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Are you British or from another country with similar lingo?
I got really lost with the food until I realized what was going on- my sleep schedule is way off and I willingly chose to go without sleep before a major American holiday.
So first: what are eggs and chips? I'm thinking of sunny-side-up eggs with a side of kettle cooked potato chips, but I know that the Britishism for chips is the Americanism for steak fries (so what you'd call crisps I'd call chips) etc.
Second: what is a cheese toastie? I've heard the term before but is it just toast with cheese or like a grilled cheese sandwich?
Americans say Take Out instead of Take Away. I know, we're really trying hard to be entirely separate cultures...
Mom not mum, and I think you can get away with Shepherd's Pie, but it's not a commonly known food over here. I only know about it because I found it referenced often in Sherlock and Harry Potter fanfiction, figured I'd give it a try and it went over really well with the family.
I love Stiles being a den-mother, so cute and maternal!
And the American vs. British stuff is really just for your knowledge and if you ever want to change the culture crossover here. It's always easy to tell when a person is more influenced by one culture over another by the phrases used in the writing. Hope you're having a pleasant day!
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
love love love
:).
Stiles is so cute as pack mum
Kichou chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
Very nice story. I like it.
EmberWolf90 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I read this story five times
Dramajunkie3066 chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
I love this! its so heart warming and lovely! 3
librarat chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
Damn this story was just adorable, seriously, every chapter I cooed at the cuteness overload!
Destiny4 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Ok this is my favorite story ever but I had never noticed you username until today when I was reading the story again for the hundredth time. Wow so I feel like I just took a huge bite of irony. Not that I dislike your user name its just so hilarious to me because I love this story and my names Destiny. So I just wanted to say you "slay me" with your wit and hilarity. And please ignore me if my rant was long and lame I do that sometimes.