Reviews for Negative
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2019
This would be cool, shame it didn’t continue
Bergholt Stuttley Johnson chapter 1 . 6/14/2018
Another great story bites the dust.
ziin1234 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Please continue this already!
guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
please update this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Please update this.
Itherael chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Pretty interesting, my friend. This really caught my attention. Good job!

- Frank
Han-Ko chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Wowowow awesome idea mixin To aru and Medaka in this form. Hope you update soon.
ImmortalSheep chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
It's pretty good, the only thing that bothers me is his name, you have Touma living the life of Zenkichi, with Toumas ability and personality so why not just call him Touma? It wouldn't be that hard to just change his name and it will be easier not to confuse who is the protagonist this way.
Kroz Phantomville chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Nice story.
king of ant chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
wow...this is epic... so good. i like medaka box fanfiction. sadly its like no one like it to much...but i really like zenkichi actually...not medaka...but i love this story...
Ressan chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Seems like an interesting story.
allfictions chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Greetings!

(warning: pathetic excuse of an English ahead. I apologize, it isn't my 1st language, please bear with it!)

What an intriguing idea. I'm definitely following to see how it goes from there! Will you include the Magic Side? Cause I can definitely see a battle royale in school hallways between Abnormals, Magicians, and Normal people...great, now this picture is stuck in my head, thank you, really! Do you intend to make a Zenkichi with Zenkichi's personality, Touma's, or a bit of both? It's kinda confusing (but not that much, though)! Also, I wonder who is the most unfortunate, the holder of the Imagine Breaker, or Kumagawa, the weakest person in the world? Your opinion? Anyway, with all those messed up characters (in a good way) in Medaka Box, Zenkichi will have many, MANY illusions to break! Such misfortune!
Concerning Index, I would personally prefer one or two chapters, but if you do flashbacks, please don't write the words "flashback" at the beginning of one. Too many fanfics do this and it looks really lame.
Well, as you can see, my review wasn't really constructive: I apologize for that, I'm waiting for more to make a proper one. Update soon!

Signing out

P.S.: I know you said you will only include Accelerator as an esper character, but have you considered Kakine Teitoku, the #2? Him and Accel are well above the other Level 5s because of their stranger, physics defying (well, more than the others) powers, they are the only ones able to "Awaken", and Kakine is the "rival" of Accel, first because Kakine is only the "spare plan" in Crowley's eyes, second because their powers are the perfect opposite of the other: while Vector Change "destroys", Dark Matter "creates". Plus, Kakine took a level in badass in the latest novel, at least in my opinion. However, that's just what I would like to see, my own preference, plus that's YOUR story, so you can do whatever the hell YOU want.;)

P.P.S: Can we expect a meeting between Ajimu and Aleister (I know he is Science Side, but he was originally Magic Side, and he apparently wants to go beyond both)? Those two would just be hilarious!

(signing out for real this time)
jubi-Jinchuriki chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
It's well done and uses traits from both characters have to see more before i can give constructive criticism.
Unlimited Lulz Works chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Good chapter
roughstar333 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
flash back sequence for index