Reviews for Rue Meadow: That's My Name
Guest chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
Well it looks like we won and hey won't shut down this website or any others. I know it's been a long time but PLEASE update...
Gigigue chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
You were right - this is significantly better than your Foxface story! The chapters are longer, and the description and pacing are much better. I really love how you're portraying Rue. She's such a cute girl, and you certainly do her justice. When I first heard about the tattoo, I thought it could be a symbol for Rue. She compared herself to a rose at one point, and she gets killed in the end, so it made sense to me. I do think the fact that she kills that guy is a little OOC (out of character) for her. Low self-esteem and bouts of anger? Sure. But I don't think she's the type who would kill someone. She'd probably just dodge the blow and run for the woods. Anyway, I can't wait to read more!
Gigigue chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Aww, sweet so far! I love Rue; she's pretty much my favorite character. You're doing a great job portraying her. Is there a bit of foreshadowing here? It says, "I hit the bulls-eye with the pebble every time. Of course, doing this might be useless, but if I had something different to fire..." Could that be a hint as to something she does once the games start?
Lexington1289 chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
This is the best fan fiction I've ever read! My friend got me hung on these. I used to think they were stupid, so I know, I know, hypocrite. Just keep on making them.
Athenacamper15 chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Rue was always my favorite character. It's nice too see what's going on in her head.
othiara chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Good chapter! I like your detailed descriptions, particularly of her time showing off for the Gamemakers.
othiara chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Nice job on this chapter.
guitargurl88 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
I love to hear what is going on in her head since she is a very likable character in the games. :) Great job! Did you do some of this on Spring Break?
othiara chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Sweet and poignant. Can't wait for more!
othiara chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Nice job! Can't wait for more.