Reviews for Going home
cmwinner chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
What! No farewell party! Henry had one! Radar had one! Hawk should have the biggest one of all!
cmee57 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Your description of Daniel Pierce was very moving. All the things that Hawkeye knew he would never experience with his father broke my heart. I hope his 4077th family can find a way to help him.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Sad but wonderful update I feel bad for Hawkeye. I hope you update this awesome story again soon.
T Goerlitz chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Very touching; please continue.
ProLiferChelle chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Heartbreaking. Beautifully written, but so heartbreaking. I'm favoriting this, and adding it to the stories I'm following.
I also want you to know that this story has given me the courage to write an AU M*A*S*H fic I've had in mind, but have been hesitant about writing and sharing.
cmee57 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
My heart aches for Hawkeye. Not only is he going home to a life without his father, he misses the chance to say good bye to BJ.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Great chapte Melinda. I feel bad for Hawkeye in this story. It must be so hard for people in the military to go home and face life back at home after they have been in the war.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Great start to you new story Melinda. Poor Hawkeye. I hope things get better for Hawkeye very soon in your story.
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Poor Hawkeye it must be awful for people in the War being so far away from their family, and to go home because you lost one must be heartbreaking. Great update please update again soon.
Checkerz chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh my word...flippin update!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
can you do more chapters
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Awe such a short, but sad, start to your story. I love your M.A.S.H stories you know that. This is so good please update again soon. I feel bad for Hawkeye so sad he lost his Father while he was away. :(
cmee57 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh my goodness! Going home is good, but not on a hardship discharge! Poor Hawkeye! I'm looking forward to more of this story