Reviews for Growing Up: Gramma
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Aaawww. Grandkids
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
These stories are so ridiculously cute, i'm going into sugar shock... but i can't stop myself from reading :-(
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I have the feeling Regina won't live that long... :(
CrazyBeCat chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
aaaawwwwwww... so cute! This is one of my favorites ever! Would there be any chance of a possible continuation? Perhaps Regina having to watch Robby while Henry and Paige are at an appointment, or something? Or anything that involves these two adorable kids?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Whered Emma? Are they not together ? :(
KnowAWaterlilly chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
That was just incredibly sweet. I almost feel compelled to ask to seeing more of Robby and Melanie. You really manage to capture little children amazingly!
Regina's eye roll at the Saviour-story was really funny, but Henry telling his children about the Evil Queen who turned good to safe her son gave my heart a little flip :)
croux49 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Really great story (again haha)! This growing-up serie is really cute. And regina as a happy grand-ma? Yes please! Love it!
dannystar9 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
i like how the kids wanted to make regina's story too. :)
Hairofgoldeyesofblue chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
"...who grinned as the awkward teen looked down at his feet while she taught him to waltz in time for his first ball..." OMG, can you please write that fic?
Stacy Vorosco chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This was ridiculously adorable! :) It's a little hard to imagine Regina as a grandma, but I think you captured it. I really love your Growing Up series
FullMoonUnder chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
So adorable I really enjoyed this!
YoomsSpeakEasy chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is so perfect & sweet & just amazing imagining her with grand children really it's so sweet
Sick Of It All chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
loved it, really sweet and fun
HeroineGauddess chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Thank you very much! (:
Korderoo chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Thanks for the reminder and for the ridiculously sweet chapter! :) I can completely picture Regina as an indulgent Grandma. It would be funny if Emma was the strict one. :) I hope you're having a great weekend and you enjoy the show tonight. :)