Reviews for Onwards, onwards
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
OMG YES. YES YES YES. She doesn't know what to do so she stands back, but then she realizes what she wants and that she doesn't care about everyone else being there, and she kisses him, and they hug, and they missed each other!

The other parts, too, their phone calls and the looks in video chat and McGee and Gibbs and EVERYTHING. Big, BIG YES.
hellishrose chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
loved seeing their thoughts along the way of Tony's extended business trip. The format was ameso,
me and your dialogue was very spot on to the characters. Great job!
NCISgurl805 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I loved it :(
mb1610 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I loove it! :)
soccergoalie3322 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Type your review here...
ellie gilmore chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Loved it! Happy Anniversary, by the way ;)
Just one question? Why had Tony to leave and where did he go? I love the idea, you totally should have made that a mulit-chapter :)
-Ellie
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
LET'S GO HOME TONY'S HOME HE'S HOME

*Ahem*

I got a little overexcited. I don't even know where he went or what kind of job he was doing (I pretend it's Rota, Spain, and he was training senior field agents), but I'm just glad he's back with Ziva.

'Cause it's TONY AND ZIVA okay and they have things they need to talk about. Kissing they need to do. (I really liked the kissing, by the way.)

Also, I kind of wonder what they did before he left.

Their first phone call, it's so gentle and sweet! And his voice is soft and warm and they miss each other and even though the call ends prematurely, I think it gave Ziva a tiny bit more strength to move onwards. And guess what? He called, this time.

"I'm counting down the days, Ziva." *Flails* HE'S COUNTING THE DAYS. And she's sarcastic about how few nine days is, meaning that she's admitting that it's a lot, and THEY'RE TALKING and even though they never get to saying anything, it's a big step. It's saying that they have something to talk about.

Finally, they're past denial and it-was-a-mistake and it's just ... we-need-to-talk-when-you-get-back.

And then he gets back, and it turns out that they have no talking to do. They look at each other and everything is just complete, and they're kissing and THEY'RE HOME.

I have no words to describe how perfect this is.

Favourite sentence: "Someday they'll catch a break." Just because.

-Sophie

P.S. Abby making him go "oof" so loud you can hear him from twenty feet away is just hilarious, okay :P
Wolkenkind chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Amazing story! I think I've read it about 10 times so far.. It fits very nicely into what is going on in season 10 at the moment. Best line: "You're distracted, Ziva." he murmurs, staring at the doors, even when she turns her head. "You miss DiNozzo."
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I did love it. And I wanted you to know.

Beautiful work!
ncis-1001 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
i loved it :)
Miss-L14 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Loved it! The phone conversations were so cute, so Tiva :)
crezza24 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I'm just like awww.. :)
TrueRomantic chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Awww! Of course, I love just about everything you write. Also, LOVE The Civil Wars! Never known anyone else who has any idea who they are though lol, so that makes you even more awesome in my book. :)
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Very cute! Good story vehicle, the time thing. Although, I would have liked it to be the whole time, and fleshed out a little more.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Well done. can see it happening just this way.