Reviews for Guidelines to Loving an Incognito Superhero
;)
Basker chapter 27 . 7/21
I hate you! Seriously! Ugh! Such a tease. -.-
Basker chapter 25 . 7/21
So far there have been no tips or guidelines to follow when you're in love with an incognito superhero! :(
I really need to get some advice on that topic ASAP.
Basker chapter 19 . 7/21
Basker chapter 18 . 7/21
Georgia confused me in this chapter. The sudden change in mood was... odd. Like I didn't pick up that her character was spooked this quickly. Lol
So she likes the cold and dark huh? Me too! I'm not happy unless I'm freezing and blind.
Jimmy being the third wheel must have been uncomfortable lmao
Basker chapter 17 . 7/21
I died again. Like dead.
Clark totally likes her... right?
Gosh what a horrible Shirt to be caught in.
Looking forward to more Gotham stuff. That city is a character all on its own.
Basker chapter 16 . 7/21
I face palmed so hard in this chapter. Like I rarely ever do that but this time... it just happened.
Lmao Jimmy Jam must be freaking out about the train... hilarious!
Basker chapter 13 . 7/21
She's brave to be able to show her vulnerable side. Does Clark have a little crush? Feelings develop quickly when you share heavy stuff with people... lol
She's been so nice to Clark Kent. Attention, friendship, affection... must be a nice change from his previous "relationship" with Lois Lane.
Basker chapter 9 . 7/21
Aww sometimes people need a friend more than anything. Georgia deciding to be Clark's friend really won me over. I'm hoping she doesn't look as panicked and lovestruck on the outside as she is on the inside lmao like crossing my fingers.
Basker chapter 8 . 7/21
Georgie is like a walking talking cringe attractor!
I bet Clark takes notes on her behavior and strives to act as clumsy as she does.
She literally almost died of embarrassment!
Basker chapter 2 . 7/20
Oh gosh, I could kill that cleaning lady.
And we FINALLY get a name for the main character. No description? :(
If I were Clark I'd think this girl didn't like me much... so quiet and avoids being around him... Jimmy is a totally great accidental wingman though.
Do people actually eat a whole pizza themselves? I have never done that... like not even close. I just always thought it was an exaggeration or maybe you'd save the pizza and eat some the next day...? Whatever that's like so inconsequential... why did I write that lmao I must be tired af.
Basker chapter 1 . 7/20
Wow ok so I'm loving this lol
The OC is soooo relatable! She's kind of funny too :)
And I totally agree with the Lois thing. I never understood the attraction? I always felt she liked Superman because he was... super. She never seemed interested in Clark Kent.
Is Jason The son of Clark Kent in this fic? I feel for our OC. She won't get to be with him if this plays out with Lois and Clark getting together (again? For the first time?).
Looking forward to reading the rest of this story!
Minecraftian1213 chapter 53 . 6/27
I was totally hoping she would be pregnant in this chapter! XD

But other than that, this was an amazing book! Thank you so much for keeping me away from sleep for two days! There was no sarcasm in that, I swear. Okay maybe just a little. But this book, however emotionally compromising, was probably one of the funniest and heart-warming I have read in a while! So thank you.

And so as to end on a really strange note, I have the song "Lucky Man" by Emerson, Lake & Palmer stuck in my head. Mainly just the lyrics of "Ooh, what a lucky man he was" and I can't help but apply that to this story.
Minecraftian1213 chapter 52 . 6/27
You know, I'm pretty sure you could actually train a fish to fetch.
Minecraftian1213 chapter 51 . 6/27
I've been waiting for the Scott reference and here it is! Yes!
1,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »