Reviews for Second Chance
Kaylin chapter 4 . 10/31/2017
WAAA THIS BOY BETTER NOT THINK HE IS BETTER THAN THE PERCY JACKSON I ONLY READ THIS FAR OK.
Sara the pretty bookworm chapter 10 . 4/30/2017
Hey! Any chance for more of this story? I just discovered it and it's great! Or at least put up a chapter saying how the story ends, just to satisfy our curiosity. Thank you :)
your uncle chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
Chance Johnson seriously come on that name is lame
atoos chapter 10 . 1/3/2016
nice one
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2015
Awesome story but...
WTF IS THE NEXT CHAPTAAAAAAHHHH!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2015
perccabteh please make him rember quicker give it a good happy endimg update
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
*sighs recalling memories* if Rick wrote this Brandon would be worse wounded and the others would have stepped up and interfeared already... And if Percy would have been fighting Rick probably would have made the Hounds 100% more vicous and Percy probably would have defeated two then gotten terribly wounded then the others would step in and help... *sigh*
chic.geek.fangirl.freak chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
Love, love, love, love, love, love, LOVE IT. Seriously. You have an awesome plot line, and the Percabeth feels have taken over my soul for all eternity. *throws glitter at you* Great job :))
Luna chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
Luna here. Where are you? Are you alive? Will you update soon? Please?
Luna chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
Hi. Luna here. I have a question; Why do the best authors never update? I've pretty much given up on begging for you to update because it doesn't seem to work.
Greetings from CHB,
Luna
Luna chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
Amazing Story!
Please update! Does Percy Save her?
Do they get back together?
Update! Pretty please with a cherry on top?!
Thanks!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/19/2015
Please update you are doing awesome please write soon or fast
Guest chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
Very good. Well done.
nickyanna7911 chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
I love your story so far! Please update this story and your first story!
Percabeth1300 chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Can u please please please update I can't breathe properly with out this story I just abaslutly have to know what happens!