Reviews for I should have taken that left turn
ChocoChibi456 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
This is absolutely the craziest thing I have ever read, and that's exactly why I love it XD
I hoped it wouldn't end too soon, but oh well, I enjoyed it while it lasted. D
And yeah, I just LOVED it every time Ukitake was called 'princess' X3 it suits him perfectly IMO, and gave me a few ideas for my oncoming fics. D
You're awesome! I'll be sure to check out your other fics. Keep rocking!
coraz chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Well, I don't really know what to say... Is it over? Because I liked the idea, the context of their meeting, the aura emanating from shunsui, his power in town. But it went on so fast, I barely had the time to realise what was happening that they were in a happy ending.
Well, I liked reading this :) but it was too fast for my taste.
Anyhow, I am glad you did it ;)

Best, Coraz.
JuuxShun fan chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Thank you for making another chapter! I'm a wee sad now that the story's completed, but at least I'll get to read it over and over again whenever I want to.

I'm so happy with the way things went between them. Juu was obviously shocked and overwhelmed with Shun's outburst honesty with what (or in this case, who) he wants. I liked that you developed the friendship/relationship with a realistic approach. Shun letting him go, the way they stayed in contact over time. I simply adore their playful banter. And the way Shun's mixed bag of friends and strays welcomed Juu back, it just gave me heartwarming goosebumps all over. I really enjoyed reading this!

Thanks for a wonderful story!
JuuxShun fan chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This was just amazing! There will be more chapters, yes? It's just too awesome a story to be a one-shot.

Shunsui reminds me of Han Solo from Star Wars. He just has that grating lovable charm that everyone probably finds annoying at first, but grow to love even more. Juu here is definitely not a delicate flower. But he doesn't realize that he's 120% attractive 24-7.

Hope you will continue this story!
coraz chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh my God! I just love this beginning!

Your Shunsui is so fun, I love him too. Seriously, doing that much for a whole town and still having a spontaneous and bright smile?! This guy is amazing.

Jushiro is quite "tense" "tight" (I am so sorry not having the right word, I am French and looking for the equivalent of "coincé" if you have any clue... sorry) but I like him too. I think he fits totally in the job you found for him.

Well, I hope you will release the next chapter soon :)

good job again