Reviews for Where Your Loyalties Lie
libros5 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Please oh please do a sequel
themergitonian chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Good story, maybe ad a sequel
Mrs. Albus Severus Potter chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
HOLY CRAP, THAT WAS GOOD! More chapters for this?
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
You simply MUST do a follow up, cuz this idea is just too good to be left a one shot!
ak chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
wake up harry!
dumby et fudgy les suivants? :)
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I think you should write a follow-up about Harry confronting Dumbledore, and not just about Barty Crouch Jr., but the mess with Philosopher's Stone, hiring the likes of Quirrell and Lockhart and allowing Snape free reign.
jallison099 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
i can't wait for the next chapter's
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wow! I would love to hear him tell off dumbles too.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I really wish this had been in the story instead of what JK wrote.
Bananas-ofthe-WorldUNITE chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Well done - sometimes this is exactly what I feel Harry should have done! You also make a very good point about Dumbledore not being able to tell if Moody was a fake, after all they were supposed to know each other very well. I'd love to see this one-shot expanded someday - particularly getting a look at what happened when Harry stormed into the meeting (and his reaction to Sirius, who wasn't very helpful with his letters that summer and doesn't know anything of how the Dursley's treat Harry). I really enjoyed this, thank you for sharing it! :)
lmill123 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I am sorry that this is only a one shot. Everyone would loved to have seen the confrontation between Harry and Dumbledore. Plus I think that Harry would have also told Molly to keep her mouth shut,
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wow an angry Harry is really a powerful sight! I wonder if you will continue this? I would love to see what Dumbledore will do? And poor Sirius and Remus? What will they do? And I have a feeling that Ron and Hermione will figure out a way to earn Harry's trust again... Well maybe at least!

My deepest compliments on your story
DarkHeart81 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Good start to this. I always have wondered why Hermione never used non magical means of contacting Harry at any point in the books. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Please continue this! I loved it! And I really want to see the results of this.
Mischief managed,
Rachel
autumngold chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Thank you so much for your excellent story! I think so much could have changed for Harry is he had only stuck up for himself. I really, really hope that he tells Dumbledore some hard learned truths! I would really love to read a seqel where Harry doesn't let Dumbledore get away with his manipulations and half truths! Please!