Reviews for Botsuraku
bcsclaymore chapter 6 . 3/18
can't wait to see tsunade and jiraiya's reaction to the rest of the team abandoning naruto and what it caused him to turn into.
ninjabeetle123 chapter 6 . 2/7
Is this story dead? I mean, I assume so with the 3 year long update gap
Ciarle chapter 6 . 2/5
Hoping for more
yindragonkiba chapter 6 . 2/2
Damn that's cold and wicked I love it
SPark681 chapter 6 . 1/17
Damn nice story so far though Tsunade not gonna be happy and knowing Danzo he'll try and turn this event to his favor somehow anyways keep up the great work!
Dragon de la Muerte chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
I really like the concept and how Naruto has changed. It doesn't seem forced or anything like that. I do wonder about Sakura though. Is Naruto going to hate Sakura? She was unconcious when the team left him behind so she really doesn't deserve blame for that. But, she was too weak to handle her opponent so I could see Naruto having harsh words with her and then associating with her once she has become stronger or Naruto helping her become stronger so that she is loyal to him. Overall I really enjoyed it
Ranmaleopard chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more!
Simon D. Uzumaki chapter 6 . 5/7/2015
i have to say, i have absolutely loved, chapters 1 thru 5 but chapter 6 felt rushed, and it as well as a goodbye on that end to the whole story as well, and seeing the date last updated, yeah, i kinda h ave to agree with it, i enjoyed the view of gen grev and naruto coming together, but honestly, i can see the whole plan for the story i believe anyway, he goes to leaf, and suprized attacks it with his droid army a few months later to purge the bad form it, and possibly going back to koy and bubble gum girl in snow before taking on the red dawn. any who just wanted to leave a review and tell ya what i thought i loved the story and wish you could of continued it, cheers mate.
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
Awesome! Can't wait for more.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
Great story keep up the good work.
chris chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
keep on writing
The Phantom of Skyrim chapter 6 . 2/14/2015
Interesting. I like it. An original concept (as far as I can tell) and based off of the badass known as General Grevious, I enjoyed this story thus far. Side note, maybe tone down some of the graphic lemons and such but other than that keep it up! I give "Botsuraku" a 9 out of 10 overall.

See ya on the flip side!
-Phantom
TheArisingOverlord chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Your story is great except for the fucking serving Konoha bullshit
Zero Gawain chapter 6 . 10/21/2014