Reviews for Botsuraku
The Phantom of Skyrim chapter 6 . 2/14
Interesting. I like it. An original concept (as far as I can tell) and based off of the badass known as General Grevious, I enjoyed this story thus far. Side note, maybe tone down some of the graphic lemons and such but other than that keep it up! I give "Botsuraku" a 9 out of 10 overall.

See ya on the flip side!
-Phantom
Dovahkiinwolfghost7 chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Your story is great except for the fucking serving Konoha bullshit
Zero Gawain chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
thanksf
Danny R chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Next chapter please.
RandomWriter21 chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
This is a kick ass story...hope to see this updated soon.
Lady Avotil chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Hi!

Well, this is certainly a very unique plot you have going here. I am rather impressed by it, combining General Grievous, of all SW beings, with Naruto. It's definitely an interesting twist and one whose development I definitely intend to follow.

(I am fairly certain that Naruto - or rather Botsuraku - will be accepted by Konoha even less than before...)

Keep up the excellent work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really, really, really looking forward to it!
CptnCorr219 chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Next chapter por favor! We all want it!
Darkth Shadow chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
this is an amazing story, can't wait to see what comes next.
Maleivius chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Excellent story. I really like the premise and have not seen a story like it in the respect of Naruto gaining abilities through the conversion into a Cyborg. Can't wait for the next update and to see how Konoha reacts to his return.
Eien Michi chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I was searching a story like this! Finally I found it!
The DarkEnd Dragon chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
I Love this Fanfic, there are not many if at all any NarutoXStarwars crossovers where he is the new General Grievous

Don't listen to the Flames ok, they don't understand a masterpiece when they see one, this has so much potential that it could explode, don't listen to them, this is YOUR story, YOU can do whatever YOU want with it. ok chill.

Your Loyal Fan
Darkend Dragon
Crais117 chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
My name is Crais and I aprove of this story.
Castage chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Very... poetic chapter.
Chapter fitting to be end of one arc and beginning to a new one. Little to short for my taste and unsatisfying with its contents (the quantity of it). It leaves you with hunger for next chapter.
I suppose that in next chapter you will show reactions of Konoha's Hokage, shinobi and civilians. I wonder how will you proceed from then on.
Will Naruto take some of his droids as backup? He is a General after all.
I look forward to next chapter.
PKnight18 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Just read this story in one sitting. Completely badass. Was wondering if naruto will be ├╝ber-powerful or if the enemies will actually put up a fight? Do u plan to take this into Star Wars verse or just use the tech from there. Will he conquer the stars?
Peter Kim chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
It's too late for team 7 to earn Naruto's forgiveness.