Reviews for Botsuraku
Ranmaleopard chapter 6 . 6/20
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more!
Simon Damon Uzumaki chapter 6 . 5/7
i have to say, i have absolutely loved, chapters 1 thru 5 but chapter 6 felt rushed, and it as well as a goodbye on that end to the whole story as well, and seeing the date last updated, yeah, i kinda h ave to agree with it, i enjoyed the view of gen grev and naruto coming together, but honestly, i can see the whole plan for the story i believe anyway, he goes to leaf, and suprized attacks it with his droid army a few months later to purge the bad form it, and possibly going back to koy and bubble gum girl in snow before taking on the red dawn. any who just wanted to leave a review and tell ya what i thought i loved the story and wish you could of continued it, cheers mate.
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 5/4
Awesome! Can't wait for more.
God of Vampires chapter 6 . 5/2
Great story keep up the good work.
chris chapter 6 . 4/30
keep on writing
The Phantom of Skyrim chapter 6 . 2/14
Interesting. I like it. An original concept (as far as I can tell) and based off of the badass known as General Grevious, I enjoyed this story thus far. Side note, maybe tone down some of the graphic lemons and such but other than that keep it up! I give "Botsuraku" a 9 out of 10 overall.

See ya on the flip side!
-Phantom
Dovahkiinwolfghost7 chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Your story is great except for the fucking serving Konoha bullshit
Zero Gawain chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
thanksf
Danny R chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Next chapter please.
RandomWriter21 chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
This is a kick ass story...hope to see this updated soon.
Lady Avotil chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Hi!

Well, this is certainly a very unique plot you have going here. I am rather impressed by it, combining General Grievous, of all SW beings, with Naruto. It's definitely an interesting twist and one whose development I definitely intend to follow.

(I am fairly certain that Naruto - or rather Botsuraku - will be accepted by Konoha even less than before...)

Keep up the excellent work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really, really, really looking forward to it!
CptnCorr219 chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Next chapter por favor! We all want it!
Darkth Shadow chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
this is an amazing story, can't wait to see what comes next.
Maleivius chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Excellent story. I really like the premise and have not seen a story like it in the respect of Naruto gaining abilities through the conversion into a Cyborg. Can't wait for the next update and to see how Konoha reacts to his return.
Eien Michi chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I was searching a story like this! Finally I found it!