Reviews for What No One Else Sees
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 10/1
very good.
cedarlight chapter 7 . 8/22
One of my favorite chapters!
Congrats on going to nyc
LisaG16 chapter 16 . 4/25
awesome end to and awesome story!
LisaG16 chapter 8 . 4/24
oy, what has clint done! what a mess all around.

and just wait until phil finds out about the bullet wound...because he WILL...he always does!
LisaG16 chapter 4 . 4/23
hee hee hee...i love when phil and clint are on the comms teasing one another. :)

what an action packed chapter close...i bet phil really IS going to have kittens when he see what i'm sure will be an impressive bruise from the gunshot.
LisaG16 chapter 2 . 4/22
omg, i was really laughing when clint was pushing agent lambert on phil...too funny!

then the ending was so intense...these 2 are really yin and yang for each other.
Marchonea chapter 16 . 4/5
This was beautiful! I'm still reading through your work chronologically, so this is the first time I've met VantagePoint!NatashaI like what I see! Also I really want a Fury teddy nowI've come down with a dreadful fever and general illness since starting to read through this 'verse, and I'm happy to report that reading your stuff is one of very few things making me feel slightly better. And kinda like a wimp since this simple thing knocks me on my ass whilst your characters go through a crucible time and again. Onwards to the next installment!
kateanddin chapter 7 . 4/4
Uhoh... And then shit hit the proverbial fan.
kateanddin chapter 3 . 4/4
I was great that you included Phil's nightmare in for once. And I like the shift in perspective here, where Clint is the one "forcing the talking". Plus he's right, it's unfair of Phil to not share. chapter 7 . 3/21
I just want to point out for future reference that "blonde" is feminine and "blond" is masculine. I am not trying to be nitpicky, just pointing it out. This is my favorite Black Widow slash Hawkeye origin story so far. I am looking forward to Untold Stories!
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 16 . 3/9
Moreau is back around! Love it.
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 15 . 3/9
Poor Dan, he doesn't get enough credit for how awesome he is. And Todd, too? Gosh, he literally held off an entire enemy fortress full of baddies AND stole a jeep.
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 14 . 3/9
Loooove, love, love, love Natasha in this. You write her so well!
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 13 . 3/9
Holy cow. At last, a realistic AED scene, that makes me SO happy.
1,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »