Reviews for What No One Else Sees
watergirl27 chapter 16 . 2/15
wow absolute amazing story! I love the way you wrote Natasha and the fight between Clint and Phil just managed to break my heart (again). you should start a book for Marvel like Margarethe Stohl;)
VoicesOffCamera chapter 16 . 1/26
Oh. My. God. This was AMAZING! Seriously, I've been obsessed with this for days! I've skipped meals, I've gotten way less sleep than I should because I just COULD NOT stop reading! Your characterizations were absolute PERFECTION. I adored seeing this side of Clint and the bond between Clint and Phil was wonderful. The writing was outstanding, kept me engaged the entire time. And, I must tell you, my new favorite saying is "shitting kittens." XD I managed to use it yesterday in casual conversation and I was so proud of myself, LOL! This is my first story of yours that I've read - actually, the first Avengers fanfiction I've ever read, I came looking for a story about how Clint saves Natasha and BOY was I not disappointed! - and it certainly won't be the last! Scurrying off to read "Youngest In History" next!
tanithlipsky chapter 16 . 10/1/2016
very good.
cedarlight chapter 7 . 8/22/2016
One of my favorite chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Congrats on going to nyc
LisaG16 chapter 16 . 4/25/2016
awesome end to and awesome story!
LisaG16 chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
oy, what has clint done! what a mess all around.

and just wait until phil finds out about the bullet wound...because he WILL...he always does!
LisaG16 chapter 4 . 4/23/2016
hee hee hee...i love when phil and clint are on the comms teasing one another. :)

what an action packed chapter close...i bet phil really IS going to have kittens when he see what i'm sure will be an impressive bruise from the gunshot.
LisaG16 chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
omg, i was really laughing when clint was pushing agent lambert on phil...too funny!

then the ending was so intense...these 2 are really yin and yang for each other.
Marchonea chapter 16 . 4/5/2016
This was beautiful! I'm still reading through your work chronologically, so this is the first time I've met VantagePoint!NatashaI like what I see! Also I really want a Fury teddy nowI've come down with a dreadful fever and general illness since starting to read through this 'verse, and I'm happy to report that reading your stuff is one of very few things making me feel slightly better. And kinda like a wimp since this simple thing knocks me on my ass whilst your characters go through a crucible time and again. Onwards to the next installment!
kateanddin chapter 7 . 4/4/2016
Uhoh... And then shit hit the proverbial fan.
kateanddin chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
I was great that you included Phil's nightmare in for once. And I like the shift in perspective here, where Clint is the one "forcing the talking". Plus he's right, it's unfair of Phil to not share.
Well.done.you chapter 7 . 3/21/2016
I just want to point out for future reference that "blonde" is feminine and "blond" is masculine. I am not trying to be nitpicky, just pointing it out. This is my favorite Black Widow slash Hawkeye origin story so far. I am looking forward to Untold Stories!
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 16 . 3/9/2016
Moreau is back around! Love it.
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 15 . 3/9/2016
Poor Dan, he doesn't get enough credit for how awesome he is. And Todd, too? Gosh, he literally held off an entire enemy fortress full of baddies AND stole a jeep.
1,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »