Reviews for What No One Else Sees
Knyle Borealis chapter 16 . 2/9
Love it love it love it! *dashes off to find more*
Knyle Borealis chapter 7 . 2/8
You keep making me laugh. I'm waking people up. ...I don't care. hee hee! XD
You have these characters down exactly!
Cheryl W chapter 16 . 1/25
Wow, I totally loved this story, couldn't stop reading even when my clock chimed 4am. You set up the origin story with Clint and Natasha so brilliantly. And i never saw the repercussions coming for Clint making that decision to spare Natasha, that in a way, he was betraying Phil to save her. Just a wonderful tale, the best hurt/comfort scenes and brimming with heartfelt relationship.
mangachick1 chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
I really love the clarity you bring to these characters and their interactions. I love the realism in their interactions. I love the relationship between Phil and Clint; it's like I could feel it, you know. I love the almost instant connection Clint and Natasha have. And I love how well done this fic is; everybody is defined as they are and I really feel I got to know these characters.
I'm just really glad I stumbled upon this story.
Beth chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
Awesome story! I love the ending where Clint calls Natasha on her feelings. A great moment in a great story! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
Clint's horror at Phil living his nightmare really gets to me. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 14 . 11/26/2014
So good to get an update from a surprisingly compliant Natasha. Though, I suppose she has figured out that challenging anyone at this juncture would be in poor judgment. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
They have him. He's safe. He's hurt but he's safe. It's a little disturbing how attached I am to a fictional character. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Must read next chapter. Great work. Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Aaaauuuuuggggghhhhh! Can Clint do ANYTHING without getting snatched!? Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
Of course things will go wrong in Uzbekistan. Because... Well... Yeah. Clint.
It's amazing how you put yourself in the headspace of Phil and Fury. I look at this moment and can't get the present out of my head. The knowledge that Natasha will be a boon to SHIELD like few before her. But you can process how they must have felt. Really awesome writing. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
I needed to stop reading an hour ago but I just can't put this story down. The tension is just phenomenal! Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
Such a great chapter. It's clear that bringing in Natasha was a point of contention but seeing it is a whole other level. Loving this story! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
Losing his earpiece has to be driving Phil crazy. Love the high action of these chapters. Very intense. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
That Natasha lets him go is one of those beautiful mysteries. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
1,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »