Reviews for Option Four
Aww cute nice job :).
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Awwwww
ausllynow chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Great "moral" of the story! I loved it!
naada.bh chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I like how Austin is still having problems actually proposing to her. If they ever were in a situation like this, that's how I'd imagine Austin dealing with it. I also don't like how even tho it was bugging Ally (which is totally normal, because like you said, every girl deserve a proper proposal), she didn't say anything about it or like confront him. Idk, that's really just how I imagine Austin and Ally in my head, like, they're not too complicated, you know? I don't know what I'm saying, but anywyas, I like that.

Trish stepping in, that's something she would do. Back to Austin still not being able to propose, I really, really liked that, Idk, it's like he knows she's gonna say yes and there's no chance she's saying no if the proposal is bad, but like, it's not about the rejection or acceptance but more like she's Ally and he wants to give her basically the best proposal to ever be known but he feels like he can't do that so he's just setting that like "I'm not doing it until I find the perfect way." I don't know if you meant it that way but that's how I felt about it :)

"Austin ends in front of her, taking the bottom of her jaw and guiding it back up to where it belongs." I say this everytime but I just love love love how you tell the readers that they're kissing.

But everything turned out so cute at the end, the song he performed and the kiss and the car ride and her smile and the actual proposal, it was all lovely and sweet and cute and SIMPLE, and that's basically how I describe everything that has to do with Austin and Ally in my head.

(I also love how sometimes you, like, add a line or to that actually has a general meaning, like, that can go for all the things in real life, like you did here).

Overall, it was cute and sweet and I loved it :)
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
This is adorable! :)
LoveShipper chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
That is kind of cute how "in trouble" Austin got for not proposing to Ally properly.
TheWritingFreak chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I loved this! So cute, and so them.
Awesomeness chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Please write a sequel!
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Cute and funny. Love this. Wonderfully written.
starry eyed dreamers chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
The last line cracked me up! I really loved the struggle Austin had proposing to Ally and I thought his nervousness she'd say no was very realistically written. And I adored the 'sweet moments of the Auslly spat'. The whole blanket thing was just amazing!
abiecat chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love it! Absolutely amazing! This is definetly one of my new favorites! You still never stop amazing me with your wonderfully written one-shots! I love it!
Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I love it. I literally cannot say anything more. It was just perfect. If you keep writing fics like these, I probably won't even have to watch Austin and Ally. Just keep 'em comin', 'kay?
Okay, I have two different prompts. I'm getting the stuff I wanna hear out first, then I will go on to randomer stuff. (That's not a word, is it? Oh well.)
1) Reflecting on not a love song and how much Austin and Ally have changed to this episode.
2) Team Austin sleepover and/or all-nighter.
I have several other ideas that I'm not going to give you now, but they include pottery (as in throwing pots on a wheel), and River Flows in You by Yiruma, which is seriously an amazing song (I learned to play it in about a week, and I think it is definitely my favorite song I've learned yet. Beautiful. Now only if my piano was in tune...)
Okay, I am thinking up new ideas every second. I'm going to stop now.
naada.bh chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Exactly how I wanted it to turn out. THANK YOU.

I just love it how to propose to Ally was all what Austin was thinking of, the clouds proposal, the note in the pickle jar, the gold stars, I just.. all these from season 1 and the memories and ..
About the fight, it's actually not Ally's fault, maybe just a tiny little bit, but still, it's not her fault, so, how Austin fels at that moment was perfect, in the moment, like, he wasn't too upset because, you know, he was proposing to her, but he still felt a little bit upset because she didn't get it the first time, I kinda understant from their both point of views, like, it hurts from Austin's a little bit, and it's not completely her entire fault from Ally's.

The blanket scene (especially when she was trying so hard not to smile, he as well, too) , the bathroom scene (the fact that he knew she forgot her towel was A plus, and how he scared her when she was sneaking out and how he then wrapped the towel around her pulling her closer to him), everything was perfect and A plus. And the dogs thing was pretty clever, too. Like, he just keeps trying, and it's just the best thing ever. And the cuddling at night.. And finally, the ending, that, once again, was perfect. Like, he thought of every single way how to propose to her, and ended by just slipping the ring into her finger and decided to just do the whole typical proposal the next day.

Perfect. That is all.

Oh, and the song lyrics were pretty amazing, too, especially "Promise me you'll say yes. To a tux and a wedding dress". It went perfectly with that scene. I just love it so much.
Frenchie12 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I loved it but that ending what ending
HappyBeginnings3 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013