Reviews for Pit Life
KomodoClassic chapter 3 . 8/10/2014 Don't stop writing this, it's hilarious.

I'll admit, I'm a sucker for the stories with this format. I just love the way the jokes can practically fit between the lines. Like, you don't need to show Spirit hitting Airtight-you only have to show the two lines of dialogue...and then the incident report mentioning the black eye.

Seriously, keep going, this is golden.
bugsymutt chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Hahaha! Great concept! I can't decide which parts are my favorite... Maybe the sticky note/notebook paper part with Flint, or the ten commandments, or Beachhead's profanity-laced outbursts. All winners! Hope you update soon.
Avalon.Roxy chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Since you have Stretcher in your story, can you also include other characters from his era like Pathfinder and Ambush?

Oh yeah, and Psyche-Out.
Firestar9mm chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
This story never fails to make me laugh, and thanks for that. I will be following along with that last tally, too.
susan chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
this was so pricless I laughted so hard I fell out of my computer seat!
please do another one i enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
I can't tell you how hard it is for me not to laugh loudly while reading this story! It's hilarious.

Poor Duke. Surprised he hasn't pulled his hair out and gone completely nuts with these guys & girls running around the base half-cocked as they are.

Looking forward to future updates.
TinySprite chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Hahahaha, great chapter!
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Oh my. I love these glimpses into the Joe files. Poor Duke, no wonder he needs so much aspirin. Love the facepalm count.
N. Ockenfels chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Ah, a nice fat grin in the morning - better than anything for a good start of the day. While I hope that you manage to get around to silence anytime in the near future, too, I'll gladly take this one as well. I never even thought about the possible problems with having free flying birds in the pit, but yeah, they would probably leave, ahem ..., traces. Very nice chapter.
Neil12 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
nicely done and quite amusing. I think you should write a story where Duke and the
brass are convinced to use the bird excrement as a weapon. keep it up.
turbomagnus chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
You know, there's a definate good question here; What were all those animals with the Joes good for?

Timber, Junkyard and Order, yeah, they actually have higher success rates than some of the humans...

But then there's Freedom, Polly, Max (Spearhead's bobcat), Sandstorm (Dusty's coyote), and didn't Wet-Suit or Deep-Six have a dolphin or something at one time (Toyline, anyway)?

That's not even counting Ambush and Low-Light's stint as the 'Dino Hunters' in the early-/mid-nineties...
Harry2 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
LOL! This one was FUNNY! Now, how about doing something that puts Beachhead in a good light for a change? I mean, he may be one tough hombre when it comes to PT, but he MUST have a good side somewhere!
Shiary chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
lol Love the facepalm count :) Can I request an report about Lady Jaye, Scarlett and Cover girl (and any other female G. ) pranking the guys (or some of them) by replacing their entire wardrobe with female clothing including underwear?
Bronwynn chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
I smile before I even begin to read these chapters because I know I will love them. Another brilliant chapter.
Kusari-Gama 61602 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Hilarious as always. Poor Freedom and Polly. They're just BIRDS. They don't have a designated area to poop. Ooh, and a related side-note, I had a teacher once who taught biology and she brought a bird to the classroom. It was loud, obnoxious, but very, very affectionate to her. And whenever it needed to poop, it would squawk at my teacher, and she'd bring it to the trash can and *plop*. Clean, fast, and easy. She actually managed to train it to poop in the trash can.

"Spirit (somewhat smug): Freedom could also eat Polly.
Duke: THAT had better be a joke!
Spirit (dryly): Obviously."

Ooohhhh... riiiiight... that's true. :3

"Conversation recorded by Pit's internal surveillance systems:
Spirit (glaring): Why did you make the bomb?
Airtight: Are you mocking the sacred rituals of my people?"

NOT a smart move, Airtight, although I must admit that was a pretty funny/good comeback.

Also, Duke's Facepalm Count for the win. :D