Reviews for Pit Life
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
LOL.. These are so frickin funny as usual... That's for the laughs.. Hope you continue..
willwrite4fics chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Hahaha. I love Airtight. Very amusing to see the escalation to major incident. Poor Law too.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you! This was the perfect way to start the day. LOVE the callback to "sacred rituals" and the return of the birdshit at the end. Spirit is adorably devious in this; I love it when he gets a chance to shine. And Airtight, well, Airtight deserves a smack. Though come to think of it, so does Spirit, for stealing from the kitchens.
Karama9 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
LOL. That one last line is the perfect finish.

Obviously, Cobra needs to attack soon; the Joes are getting bored. Much to our benefit and entertainment!
turbomagnus chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I thought everyone knew that the medicos are part of the Holy (or Unholy, depending on whether or not one has gotten on their bad side) Trinity of 'People You Do Not Piss Off' along with the cooks (do I really have to explain) and the company clerks (Who can lose the paperwork for your next leave, see you assigned to the worst scut work on base and have your care packages from home held extra time for 'inspection').

Seriously, why do people forget that the guys who put you together know how to take you apart just as easily by doing things in reverse?
Kusari-Gama 61602 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
... *eyetwitch*

hehehehehe... hehehe... I don't even know where to start.

This is made of WIN! All of this! Do you have any idea how hard it is to laugh and sneeze at the same time? (I'm a little sick) My sister was staring at me funny. I love how you told an entire story using nothing but the Joes' documents. The story is told through inferences, which is new but extremely funny.

"Sticky notes on doors may not be used to request or deny requests. KP will be given if this occurs again. Signed, Flint.

(Note taped to Flint's door, written on notebook paper) Understood."

NICE one, Snake-Eyes. (It's Snake, right?).

I love Lifeline's Commandments. I'm probably going to print that out and tape it above my bed so I can laugh before I go to sleep every night.

Lifeline is HARSH for a pacifist medic - from threatening Snake with shots to giving Scarlett a pink hospital gown and Strawberry Shortcake bed sheets. Oh, well. Lifeline probably knows not to give the Joes any slack when it comes to medical orders.

Too entertaining to read. You told an entire story is less than a thousand words. *is jealous*

This one is going in my favorites.
Faye Kinitt chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
This is reaaly funny. Cant wait more.
CaptainRocket chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
OMG...this is too funny! I was laughing (rather loudly) over the 10 Commandments.

Poor BH & LL.
N. Ockenfels chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Whooey, almost overlooked this one. And I so needed a good laugh ! Thanks, maestra ! And please do some more - it's been soooooo long, since you folks wrote something. I missed the sarcasm and the humor.

Best bits:

Lifeline: Not even a tiny flame?
Beach Head: (Incoherent swearing)
Lifeline: Some of them claimed to have hypothermia…
Beach Head: It was 56 degrees last night!
Lifeline: Which is why Doc sent them all away….seriously, not even a tiny fire?
Beach Head: (Incoherent swearing)
Lifeline: You paid attention to it, didn't you?
Psyche Out: …Point.

I didn't get enough chances for a really, really good laugh (or at least a really broad grin) of late. I really needed that, so again, thanks and more, please.
Avalon.Roxy chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Airtight would be the one to deal with hazardous stuff.
GreedyGretchen chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Great stuff so far. You're really going to town with Lifeline here (the book "accidentally" hitting the wall - yeah, right!) and I'm digging it so far.

Hopefully this will be an ongoing "diary" featuring many more characters. Definitely no fault of yours but Scarlett and Snake Eyes get way too much play already.
NurseKelly chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
This was BRILLIANT! I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Well done.
Bronwynn chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
This made me laugh. I loved it. I think Lifeline will be in a heap of trouble once Scarlett is back to normal.
susan chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
wow awesome!
never thought i see the day life line could get cheesed off. nice job!
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
"In General Hawk's name we Pray, Yo Joe." Second favorite line ever in fanfic. I also liked the taped note parts. Look forward to reading more.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »