Reviews for Pit Life
Shiary chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
AWSOME! I love it!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I love this story... stories where Lifeline and Doc pull all the strings against their uncooperative patients..

Please continue
Kellybug chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
LOL! Reading this chap[ter reminds me of the show SURVIVOR! If most of those idiots had to survive for real? They'd probably die (from all the seasons).
Kellybug chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I feel sorry for Lifeline! Trying to do your job - keeping your team-mates alive - should not mean losing your sanity! :)
Firestar9mm chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Darn it, that last anonymous review was me. Stupid Pit login system captcha codes require compound eyes to read. At any rate, I like this second chapter even better and you get another "yuuuuuuup". Hurrah for goodfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I know characterization is pretty spot-on when I read and all I have to say is, "Yuuuuuuuup." Well done, indeed.
Ami Ree chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
It very hard to laugh oneself sick while trying to keep quiet at work. Sadly, I can relate to almost everything in this chapter...except of course the strawberry shortcake bed sheets.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Well, you mess with the Medic, you have to pay the price. That is what the 10 commandments are for. Follow them, no problems. Don't, and its HELL in the infirmary for you. *YO JOE!*
TinySprite chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Ha, hilarious chapter!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
"Gloriously liberate" sent Coke up my nose. Nice one, madam.
Karama9 chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
That is awesome. :)

It's to the point you don't even really know who to feel sorry for. I say everyone else who will also suffer the wrath of Scarlett when she's back on hand-to-hand. I love Lifeline's sarcasm and Duke's advice to Scarlett. Duke can be very wise indeed.

And the book accidentally hitting the wall. LOL.
Shiary chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Lol. I hope there is more on the way. Its hilarious
Avalon.Roxy chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Hahaha!

Now next I expect a report from Blizzard, the Arctic equivalent of Beachhead.
Ami Ree chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
First: Approved.

Don't break any bones this time. Doc and Lifeline get cranky when you break bones.

(Signed)

Duke

Best. Lines Ever!

Second: I laughed. Hard. The poor greenshirts.

Third: There should be a rule instated that Lifeline and Beach Head are not allowed to "strategize". They get downright evil when they're alone for more than five minutes together.

I can't wait to see what you have planned for the next couple of chapters.
Vector426 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Halarious ! Hope to see this continued.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »