Reviews for A Complicated Mother's Day
Tentative Steps chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
My heart has melted and I think I love you a little bit in the least creepy way possible.

I'll shut up now.
Tentative Steps chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I am crying. I thought you should know. I don't do this often...

Gosh, you must be sick of my reviews by now!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Aw! Love it. HarryRuthCatherineGraham are soooo well together. This is a beautiful add to your main story.
rosetintedblindspot chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Thanks for writing this little interlude, so well done. I love your ending and Graham is right, Ruth acting so much more like his mother than the real. Hope Jane will have some problems (perhaps a sudden death, I have a lot ideas if you want! ;) and she lets them living happy together. Thanks for writing and sharing with us this beautiful story.
pook chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Terrific fluffy ending even with the angst. Looking forward to more in the series.
Sparky75 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Graham thinking of Ruth as his mum could put the cat amongst the pigeons. I've really enjoyed this little interlude - thanks for sharing.
TheChicaChic chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Awww. I love that Graham sees Ruth as his mummy. It's true - she's been there for him so much more than Jane has and she loves him but it's still adorable. I also love that Catherine reacts to Jane upsetting Graham just as much and she tries to protect as best as she possibly can. While not saying you have to, I think a small little Father's Day story (maybe a one-shot) with Ruth taking Catherine and Graham shopping for something for Harry would be neat too (and well written coming from you). Can't wait to see where this all leads next.
r4ven3 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
From the mouths of babes ... Graham has stated his own simple truth, because Ruth *is* the one who is acting as his mother, and like a mother should. I like Harry's musing when he entered the bedroom, that he wished Ruth had been the children's mother. A quite dramatic mothers day.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Great story. Very difficult to write. Well done.
LouBelle04 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Oh God. Those last words from Graham. Literal heart break! I have loved this, and I love your Complications fics, with their shoot offs. Thank you!
LBx
NatesDate chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Aww, I quite like the ending, though I completely understand the feeling. It's very sweet and it'll give Harry another thing to smile about. I'm glad you took the time to write this little interlude. Thanks for sharing. :-)
HR always live on chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
A great finish, and I love the honesty of children. Graham's answer is totally understandable too, after all Ruth is the one who spends most time with him.
LouBelle04 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Ooh, can't wait for this next chapter! This was great, and you just knew Jane was going to hate Ruth!
LBx
rosetintedblindspot chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
'Out of the mouths of babes come grains of truth',I love Catherine! I like to hate Jane, you did a great job with her. Can't wait for the next installment.
pook chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Terrific tense chapter with Jane being a so and so. Well done and more please
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »