Reviews for Hugging Your Thieves
Catra T. L. Heaveno 04 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Pretty good. Nori and Bofur are great.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
This was super cute and i loved it! :)
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
lol Dawww! Nori just wanted a cuddle too. XD Too CUTE!
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Awwww! I would've given him a hug! Well, after I made sure he wouldn't gut me for it...
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
AWWWWW!
crayolacccc chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
That was sweet, and it made me smile. :) Yeah, the only word I could think of to substitute for hug was embrace, and that could sound a little weird.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Very well written.
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Everyone needs a hug! Happy National Hug Day!
Hell Hath No chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
that was cute as buttons :)
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Aww! Not used to seeing a fic centered on Nori. And for him to feel jealous... The poor thing! Thank goodness for Bofur. Well done!
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
That was brilliant! You wrote both of them perfectly :)
TheRealMerlin chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Synonyms (words and phrases) for 'hug'

Embrace (here you could also throw in an adjective with that such as tight, tightly, loosely, snug, warmhearted, and so forth.)
wrapped their arms around them
(in the above phrase you could also use words such as slung, threw, cast, gently placed, or put instead of 'wrap'.)
_
Still lovely written.

My trademark quote:
Think "Furnace, With Wings". But in the this sense we're talking about Bofur's hat. Catch my meaning? :)
Dunadanka chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
That was as good as a nice big mug of hot chocolate on a cold winter evening!.. Made me feel so warm, and happy for no real reason, as if I got a hug myself, too. Thank you for making me start my day with this wonderful feeling!
superkim111 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Yay for dwarvish embraces and well thrown shoes!
Arkenshield chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Awww! This is so cute and heartwarming! I'll need to send this to my friends, it's adorable!