Reviews for The Wedding Date
I love this story so much, this was the third time for me️
writtingaboutsantana chapter 20 . 1/1
My favorite part was the little part when Santana said she knew french; I dont know why, I just thought that scene was super cute :3
Harperlouise chapter 21 . 10/31/2014
Loved it. One question I have though.. In ch. 2 I think it is santana has difficulty with flying and she mentions that she has never flown before.. How on earth did she then get to Ireland with Rory?! Pretty sure the only way to only for to Ireland for a week is to fly there and back. Expecially from Chicago..
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Love the story! But an earlier review said there was a plot hole after the egg fight you pry should've mentioned them getting cleaned up but that's not a big deal. Also it wouldn't be they loved the idea of Santana as a stepdaughter it would be there daughter n law! Otherwise love it
Knappies chapter 21 . 9/4/2014

B) Escort

C) Courtesan

D) Concubine

E) Prostitute

If you have chosen option B it is indeed incorrect...

She is in fact a bloody courtesan!
MandeuxHol chapter 21 . 6/1/2014
I'm awfully sorry again cause i thought i was following this fic so when you were back i would know, i guess i wasn't, but again i'm here to tell you how awesome its your story! I really liked to see San changing and the journey to faking to not faking anymore!There's the fluff, the drama, the comedy, the sexy times, i guess its pretty much complete story, you did a wonderfull job!Thank you so much for sharing with us!
dveth chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
This story doesn't make sense a lot of the time because it has plot holes. Brittany and Santana get into a fight with flour and eggs, then people walk in on them kissing, with the egg still in their hair, but only mention the kissing. Then they lay on the couch and play video games for a while after that without getting cleaned up.

Also, one of my bigger pet peeves with writing is characters mentioning things they don't mean to mention. People so very rarely do that in real life, but this story has that happen multiple times. Completely unrealistic.
RoseAndClay chapter 21 . 4/29/2014
Beautiful story. So beautiful that I didn't notice I was already in the last chapter and I kind of felt sad. Nevertheless I'm glad I got to read another wonderful Brittana fanfic. Cheers!
Roby chapter 21 . 3/10/2014
One of my favorites! So beautiful loved it
Guest chapter 21 . 2/4/2014
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story - thanks
German-Snixx chapter 21 . 1/16/2014
Will there be an epilogue?
Nyx93 chapter 21 . 12/7/2013
Damn, its nearly 9am and i haven't slept. Once i started reading the 1st chapter i couldn't stop. So glad i came across your fic, i really liked the storyline you had and Woo! Jealous Britt&San is always entertaining. I really liked when Britt started using Sans rules against her, wonder how she likes her medicine. I thought Santanas past as to why she was against being lived was great and well played out :) happy Brittana got their Happy Ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013