Reviews for The Friends of the Stones
Celestra chapter 15 . 7/18/2004
Oh! Just before I read this chapter did I realize the Outer Circle might be Nature and the Inner Circle might be mental - see, before working at my camp we had to analyze outside and inside threats, and the outside threats were physical harms and the inside threats were mental anguish like bullying. Gosh, but I am slow! It took me that long to put it together :-p

I have to say, your analogies for the kids and their power representations were very creative and well-written - the whole thing was very mystical :D And I guess I wasn't too far off with my Digimon-form theory - after all, the digimon did *become* the stones which led to the transformations. Close enough *grins*

Aww, but it was like the last epsiode of Digimon all over again! So sad ;-; But of course, this is what clearly defines you as the Lady of Neverendings - the next saga is just around the corner, and you left plenty of teasers to it.

In all, I must commend you for your excellent writing and awesome plot. It was truly unique and quite the pleasure to read. Good job, Debbie-san!
Celestra chapter 14 . 7/18/2004
Ooh, I like the idea of those heart-names, and how we got to see the Digidestined with their true power-forms. I guess they are not animals corresponding with their digimon, but it is still cool how it is connected with their special abilities. I especially liked the names themselves - they were simple but powerful, and although not painfully obvious, you could see why they were chosen.

And I see you are torturing Izz-chan again, though they got him back in the end *grins*

Well, next will be the final chapter - I will be sad to stop reading, but I will go ahead and see your next saga. I know it will be just as good :D
Celestra chapter 13 . 7/18/2004
*claps hands* Ooh, what an epic battle! The idea of the kids all fighting their inner darkness was very cool - and it was neat how Amayamon used Kimika as a tool to create bodies for the living darkness. Very clever, how she uses her mind slaves :-p I also liked how you brought back the dark Taichi, and gave him a name. How well do I remember him from the first chapter of the saga that beget this one And I do recall Sanimon mentioning the Slayer of Darkness in the ninth chapter, as well - it is so cool how you tie it all together! Awesome job D
Celestra chapter 12 . 7/18/2004
Darn, Koushi went evil again. Hey, if it were me, I would never leave anything important just lying out in the open, regardless of so-called protection or not. I would keep it with me, just in case - I am paranoid like that :-p

I like how Mimi and Frankie are so devoted to curing Joe; what a lucky sexy evil dude he is XD

About the supposed fake circle . . . I don't suppose the other stones were simply hiden nearby? Or was it truly fake.. hmm...
Celestra chapter 11 . 7/18/2004
Oh, cool! That Crest of Hatred has the likeness of when Nuskemon took Sora's half-life - like her second half and all. Very cool, I like the connection :D It is also interesting how Sora can now take over the role of the Guardian of the Friends of the Stones. I also liked how the Betrayer came back! I remember that story, lol. Evil Joe is kind of sexy, actually. I dunno, but the thought of well-meaning Jyou being evil and sadistic is just kind of sexy. *shrugs*
Celestra chapter 10 . 6/25/2004
Ah, so that's what the riddle meant by a Guardian facing another Guardian - Warder is a synonym for Guardian, so the Guardian of Friendship faced the Guardian/Warder of Knowledge. You know, I always wondered what the significance was that those two had similar titles and they found their crests together . . . unless it's a coincidence, of course *sheepish grin*

I liked when Yamato and Koushiro faced off - I thought it was very sweet how hard Matt tried to get him to remember. I also wonder if the others will get similar "backward" titles - stuff about blindness and chaos, maybe? Oh, and those Seamon were so cool - they had good vibes with me or something ;;
Celestra chapter 9 . 6/25/2004
Oh, that battle scene was so cool! I like how TK's angelic-ness was fully formed this time, rather then the shade it was before against Myotismon. Hmm - could the secret of the stones possibly be that they are the essence of the Digimon? I mean, perhaps when the stones burn, the kids receive the powers and traits of their Digimon? Because Patamon becomes an Angel, Agumon becomes a Dinosaur, and Gabumon becomes a Wolf . . . so, it's not impossible :-p

You know what else is cool? That fish swim-waver! It is just so awesome! My dad has it, and it has some of the same sorts of fish from Finding Nemo! My neighbor wants it, lol *grins*
Celestra chapter 8 . 6/24/2004
*grins widely* It's DINO-TAI, just like I said! Well, actually, I know he's a wingless dragon, but it is just so much fun to call him Dino-Tai, you know?

Ah, so this is the infamous evil sister of Akemimon. That hag, leading Kim and Izzy away like that! Was it she who awakened the darkness in Izzy, or was it only himself that did that? Although I must wonder . . . if the betrayers are to be Kim, Izzy, and Joe, why did TK and Sora do that? Oh, all these mysteries! :p
Celestra chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
Ah! More animal-kids! I knew it! *claps* Fun _ I wonder what other animals the kids could change into? The only ones I could think of right now are maybe Hikari as a cat and Sora as a bird. I also liked the bit about the killer rose and how Mimi summoned that awesome flower . . . that was pretty nifty! And poor Taichi - he must be so stressed, the poor dear.
Celestra chapter 6 . 6/15/2004
Aha! I knew the Medawmon injuries were more precarious than you let on! *is proud of herself* Aw, it is so cute how Yamato is worrying for Kimika and Koushiro is missing Cleo. A curse of tiredness, eh? Sometimes I would think that I have it, but other times I think it is just an advanced state of laziness *rolls eyes* Oh, I enjoyed the beginning that explained in detail about the powers - I found it very cool and informative!
Celestra chapter 5 . 6/15/2004
Bad stone, bad! Don't bite the Master! Although you know, I would laugh really hard if the stone turned Tai into a dinosaur, like when Yamato was turned into a wolf _

*rolls eyes* Those Digidestined should have leashes, they keep getting seperated from each other.
Celestra chapter 4 . 6/15/2004
Hmm, could that be the secret of the Stones? They give the kids the power to turn into the animals that they share traits with? 'Cause that would just be so cool - it was awesome when Yama acted like an Alpha-male defending his mate

Holy crap! It's a cliffhanger! Like, a real one, because they fell off a cliff XD And meanwhile, the Digimon are still off somewhere . . . Shame on you! What kind of guardians are you? *chuckles*
Celestra chapter 3 . 6/15/2004
Ahh, those bewildering prophecies! Always showing up for the big missions, aren't they? :p It sounds cool, though - very cryptic. Do you know, I wonder whether the Digimon even left of free will? Perhaps they were kidnapped by these strange Twins! Eh? Eh? _
Celestra chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
Ooh, but aren't the Medawmon injuries supposed to be lethal? Or is that just when they bite? Those stones sound nifty - I wonder if they are shiny like pretty jewellry! *laughs*
Celestra chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Ep! I'm sorry, I didn't know that Frankie had the title of Keeper or that he had the power of Ice - when I gave that title to Cat and the power to Kate, I was innocent! Really!

Ahem - no, I haven't read this saga yet. But I shall, of course - I'm still in my nostalgia phase, heheh. I like how Frankie has a close relationship with Jyou, it is so cute _