Reviews for Reaching Out
All Heroes rock chapter 7 . 1/28
AWESOME! Please make more soon! I can't take suspense like this!
Lucky D chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
I really like your story! It is hilarious and I do hope that you upload a few more chapters!
Canada Mathieu Williams chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
And that is how I (legit) threaten my friends' boyfriends. It's like a right of passage.
irishhart chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
So fucking adorable. Please please please don't stop.:)
Insanity under the moonlight chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
lol there was a brittish accent in my head too
alemery chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Awww, this is soo cute!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Um... Arthur you sure with a spoon? I thought it was a rusty butter knife or something? Haha but awwwh Ivan snuggiling with Mathey! And I knew Ivan would wake up first, bc most of the time it's often the semes *wink* I can't wait till Ivan get Mathey on the bed— I mean court him *nervous laugh* eheh... Please update soon as you can*-* I can't wait to read more da.
SilvermistAnimeLover chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
KYA! RUSSIA/CANADA IS SOOOOOO KAWAII! *Major Fangasam*
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Please update. The relationship forming between them is adorable, though I was kinda hoping for a deep friend relationship like the one that Italy and Germany share. When I say I ship GerIta, I mean the cute deep-friend/ childhood-friend-like relationship that they share, and I suppose you could say that they're like childhood friends because they met each other and became friends when Germany first found Italy in the tomato box.
winterspride chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
I think England's threat to Russia is one of the best threats I've heard recently. Nice and imaginative.
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
AWWW! so cute! I luvs it!
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Hmm. I started reading this fic a few months ago but gave up around the second chapter because I am lazy... Now I vow to stick it out!
Abby-Flourite chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
*giggle* fifty shades. I know thats late but yeah i got it. I love this story! I cannot wait for more!
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
Great story, cute and (no pun intended) fluffy. I like the way the pets get along, and think your writing style suits this very well J
lilactree chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
Why yes Ivan, yes it did :)