Reviews for Life is Bitter with a little Sweet
Ero387 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This whole story was just so damn dumb first of all if that was his best stripper then she wouldn't have one outfit one cup and Cheerios and nothing else the best stripper in the worst nudie bar can pay for a nice apartment with tips alone let alone raking a check as well. Mike has no reason for all of those random mood swings. And at the end after being treated so horribly by three people who wouldn't have told sandy about mikes affair seriously.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
Hey I just finished fully reading this and literally I actually liked this one well at least the end the beginning and middle had the sex and inappropriate stuff. But someone I have to admit you are a great writer and if you were to fix a few grammar mistakes and less of the "mature" content your stories would be a lot better "mature" content is ok just you do into often but seriously that ending was really sad in my opinion yet still happy
Rothgan chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
I really love this story, so keep coming with updates.
I have read many stories here but I stumbled just recently over BCB and it's fanfictions and I have to say you have great grammar and an awesome writing style.
Keep up the good work!