Reviews for Perfection by Jancat10 and JustineR
EngLitLover chapter 1 . 3/3
Great!
KG86 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This is hilarious! and so sweet at the same time :P

And sorry a bit for I'm creeping on all your stories, I just really enjoy your writing

E
mahhhfy chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This was very sweet. Would you consider writing a similar story that takes place during the regency era? I've always been curious about what the master of Pemberley would do when faced with cramps and bleeding and whatnot. He could even bring her chocolate, something I doubt Elizabeth Bennet of Longbourn would have had at her disposal every month. Even if you don't, I enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing!
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
So sweet! Gahh I'm dying, this is incredible, so in love! :D :D :D
LucilleRicardo chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Awww. Sweeeeet!
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Hahaha! This is funny. Gosh, if only I had a man like Will - minus the whole back spasm thing and all. I could do without that. ;)
Chocolate chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
So sweet.
gracie789 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Perfect! I'm not usually a modern D&E kind of girl, but this is utterly perfect. I love the way you've captured the little dance of embarrassment and exploration as they nurture one another. What a lovely moment.

Thanks for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Aw, so cute. This was great,
supurreader chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This was too cute
Abbey chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Very sweet. :)
Cassandra Lee chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
That is adorable.
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Please, Jancat10 and JustineR, can I have some more?
Seriously, in my case, a person in possession of the first chapter, must indeed be in want of a second.
Rephrase quotes aside, this was adorable. I now want a pocket Darcy.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Grreat story. Very well written.
toffeema chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
that was really cute, and funny. Would love to see more stories from the two of you. :)