Reviews for Elsewhere
Guest chapter 187 . 2/1/2016
Read your sstory in like 2 days it was awesome!
PrincessGBRS chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I like where this is going! Nice plot idea!
formerly noaccount chapter 183 . 8/9/2014
Absolutely superb but still nerve wracking as usual.
Blackgate Transfer chapter 167 . 8/4/2014
If there's anything I love, it's an awesome Batman AU. This is one of them. I'm actually going to go back and read this whole thing from the beginning.
formerly noaccount chapter 181 . 7/27/2014
Great chap it was suspenseful to see trigon again and it was wondrous to know he can't threaten the main cast ever again.
noaccount chapter 178 . 7/21/2014
A. Thank you for replying to my review , it was a moment of true happiness for me.
B. The fact that you continued this story is truly inspiring and makes me beyond happy and i give you my sincere thanks for continuing this masterpiece.
C. After 7 years I'll finally be making a account (to fav this story) and it's because of you.
formerly noaccount chapter 179 . 7/22/2014
If Trigon is under Nekrons control then all is lost but if he isn't then there is still HOPE for the universe. Either this was an amazing chap.
Gary chapter 176 . 6/30/2014
Absolutely fantastic. One of the best I've read.
Gary chapter 106 . 6/23/2014
"Maybe he spotted the supermodels..." made me laugh out loud.
noaccount chapter 176 . 6/22/2014
Oh and apologies for taking so long to review (i read every chapter the day it was published) but i honestly didn't know how to properly compliment such excellence (and i still don't but it was worth a shot)
noaccount chapter 176 . 6/22/2014
First and foremost as someone who's spent years reading fanfics i would like to say this is the one of the best 3 on this site( and I've read many ). Secondly if you ever change your mind about this story you could follow the new batman and his rouges or have braniac resurrect darkseid in his alternate dimension and send him over for a rematch (ya know if you're bored). (Please excuse my horrible punctuation and grammar and kudos for this epic which I've read multiple times)
Oscar Encore chapter 176 . 5/25/2014
Kudos on finishing such a magnum opis . Alas my days will be just that little bit darker without the possibility of of new chapter but all things must end. So time to read this tale once again, from beginning to end.
So long and thanks for all the fish.
maia39440 chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
Umm...
Idk this one.
maia39440 chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
The pressure of being used as a weapon for the Government? Not being able to lead out a normal life? Trying to find out what the heck happened to Krypton (if he knows it exsists!)?
maia39440 chapter 8 . 5/22/2014