Reviews for Chocolate Custard Mousse Cake
mychakk chapter 1 . 4/26
Oh god, separate the eggs! Whenever I'll see this step in any recipe I shall burst out laughing uncontrollably :)

This made my day, thank you for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
So funny and brilliant! You should do a follow on one-shot! Just to make sure Sherlock keeps his promise and do the washing up! ;)
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
The egg separating scene was the best; pretty unlikely that Mycroft or Sherlock ever had to crack an egg growing up- everything was just served to them! No wonder he had no idea how to do it!
Jen chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Now I really want to eat that cake! Any chance you'll post the recipe? :)
Lono chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This was excellent. Sherlock's egg separation technique nearly killed me. And now I'm hungry, to boot.
Thanks for this!
apedarling chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Ha, maybe he only did that to get out of doing the cleaning;) loved it
CreamoCrop chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh my! I was absolutely cracking at the "separate the eggs" part! I now need to eat something sweet, because this fic is absolutely full of sugary goodness...(both the cake and sherlolly)
calicar chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Fantastic story with bonus recipe. :) I will be looking it up more often.
detepe chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
OK, that was adorable! Thank you for making me smile!
Nocturnias chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
D'awww! I loved it. Now I'm hungry, though! lol Sweet story in every sense of the word.
Rocking the Redhead chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
That was fabulous. As a non-cook I do not see the thrill in cooking but an ex was a superb cook and I ask him once what the attraction was. He stated it helped him relax and think clearly. There you go-Molly has her own mind palace!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
very sweet (please pardon the pun) and super cute
I like the mental image of Molly being a baker on the side and amused by Sherlock's mistake with the separation of eggs, nice story, well done
Pelahnar chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
"You can do it. I assumed it would be simple."

Oh, Molly, why do you love this man again? I mean, _I_ do, as well, but that's because he's just an awesome TV show character to me. To you, he's real. So...yeah, why?

This was really sweet and very enjoyable to read!
magicstrikes chapter 1 . 3/10/2013