Reviews for Enshrined in My Heart
;).
Cloud Bearer chapter 19 . 4/18/2016
Damn that cliffhanger...
Cloud Bearer chapter 19 . 4/18/2016
Dammit. There is no update. I like this story very much and you just left us hangin'.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 19 . 9/14/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
Parnita chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Hi..! I understand great stories need time but seriously its like more than a year!
Update please...! The story line is awesome, characters portrayed strongly & its Ichigo Byakuya!
V need more Byakuya Ichigo love!
Parnita chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
Oh my god! Captured? Captured? Howwww !its a lie!
& y is there no update? Its been more than an year! Update! Or I'll hound u on pm!
Update! U can't leave at cliff hanger!
Parnita chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Yes! Ha! Ichigo is fine now! Byakuya got Ur back!
Hallejuhiah!
Parnita chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Ooohhhhh myyyy god! U totally revamped bleach & its pretty awesome!
I never thought that grimmjow will be turned like that! & oh my u killed Ichigo? Almost had an heart attack...! Almost, coz i believe that cn happen.. I refuse!
Jazzybella chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
I know it has been awhile but I hope you will continue this story. So addictive so good.
jhoang6 chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
In love
But man totally forgot about Aizen absolute hypnosis thing.
Caitriona695 chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
You can't leave us with this kind of a cliffie! What does Szayel know? There doesn't seem to be a moment when Ichigo lost consciousness so is this the illusion or was that? Did Szayel really fight Grimm? Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks for sharing with us. I really really look forward to reading more of this. I like the changes that you've made in the timeline. I like the changes in the personalities. I like that you changed people in a logical way, not just willy-nilly.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
wonderful chapter!
Caitriona chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
I can totally see why this chapter was so hard to write. It was gut wrenching to read - especially when Ichigo worried that he would be forever alone. Touching.

Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Poor Ichigo!
PleaforInsanity chapter 19 . 3/12/2014
LOVE THE STORY, i especially love your new ichigo and his vastly expanding powers